Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 05-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #1
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Permatex Headlight Lens Restoration Kit!

Just wanted to throw this up real quick. I was having a problem with one of my headlights being duller then the other due to a little silicon dropping on it when I cleared my corners. So I was about to disassemble my headlight when I asked the guy at Pepboys if they made a product to clean the inside of a headlamp. Long story short he told me about this product Permatex Headlight Lens Restoration Kit.

Real simple kit comes with 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500 grit sand paper, and a polish with a flannel cloth. Start with wet sanding with the smaller grit paper and work your way up to the larger grit paper. Once your done then you clean with water, dry, then polish.

Very good product and I got a very noticable result.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Did you get before and after pics?
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
AJules
GLS member

AJules is on a distinguished road
price?
AJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #4
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Hey I was wondering can't you just buy clear corners?
negolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #5
AJules
GLS member

AJules is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by negolien View Post
Hey I was wondering can't you just buy clear corners?

lmao

...joke?

seriously though, I don't think anybody sells clear corner headlights anymore. There was a guy on ebay a while ago who sold them for a ridiculously high price (like $200+) or something.

You're gonna hafta do it yourself most likely

but back on topic

how long did it take you Lonnie?
AJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:33 AM   #6
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Pics Before And After!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #7
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try and get some tomorrow, been busy with mothers day.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:38 PM   #8
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

Still been busy, I was going to take a pic yesterday but I was at a SEARCH and RESCUE all day, and its suppose to rain tomorrow, but as soon as the weather breaks. We are getting our asses kicked here in the east. As for price it cost 12 bucks and some change at Pepboys.