Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 08-17-2009, 11:34 PM   #321
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
hmm........well maybe i should just get a bunch of tassels for the official summer meet item.......lol
Old 08-17-2009, 11:44 PM   #322
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
well lol i dunno about that
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:43 AM   #323
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Bdyman,
I will be leaving here (AL) around 6 or 7 am and making it into Indiana (where aaron and I meet up) probabaly sometime in the afternoon. I have to take it slow because of the fact that some jackasses at the tire shop told me that I dont need hub centric rings, well they were wrong and all that said I did need them (Bdyman, Aaron, and the rest) were correct. so now when I go over 65mph I get a little wheel vibration. And now that I am broke for having to pay my sons insurance AFTER being told that I wouldn't, I have no money to buy hub rings. It's pathetic, they are only 40 something bucks and I can't afford that. I am seriously wanting to cry right now....You ever have one of those days where EVERYTHING comes down on you despite you trying to make everything better? You are so pissed off to the point you can't get any more mad, you just want to cry??? Thats me right now. LOL

Aaron,
I will hit you up later tonight man. I just dont really feel like talking right now, knowing that i am in great debt to you and being in the mood I am in is just making EVERYTHING worse.
-Smurf-

Listen bro, Like I've told you from the beginning no worries man... Things look bad right now, and you know you can make it through them... As far as I go, don't worry about shit, like i told you in txting....
I know those moods, and have felt them like many, but you know what, I got through them and have moved onto other times like them haha... And I'm sure there will be more times like them to come... At least your son got the medical attention he needed, and eff man, all insurance companies screw you over somehow. I know that doesn't make it better, and I know it wont, but you know you got friends around you that care and won't bug you about shit at all. So just come up here and we will have one effing hell of a time and not worry about any other bullshit.... Got me!! Biznatch! We can't go without some joker this weekend haha...

AND HELL YEA 3 more days for me!! YES!....lets go.............................Damnit tonight went by fast, hope it does that the next 3 nights...can't wait!!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:54 AM   #324
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
2.5 days of work left, oh yeah!!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 07:15 AM   #325
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
wooo hooooooo 3 more days, and the party starts early with smurf and aaron on friday, guys ill be here, smurf no worries my friend up here all will be forgotten for the weekend

if you need anything when your up here we all got you covered
Old 08-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #326
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
woot only 3 days left to fix my car
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:51 AM   #327
bdyman
GLS member

im fixing mine today as soon as the part come in
woo hoooooooo 3 more days!!

and....................im going back to work!!!!!! for only 2 weeks but at least im going to work!!!!!
wooo hhoooooooooooo
smurf i talked to aaron and i`ll be back at ms.bdymans house when you guys show up, and ms.bdyman will be here at the house, she will keep you guys entertained until i get there
see you in 3 days!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #328
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
FIXED MY RATTLE!!!!!!!!

My crank pulley bolt was loose. Took an impact to that effer. Silent.

w000000000000000000000000t stoked for the meet now!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #329
bdyman
GLS member

hell ya!!!
fixed my car too, had to wire in a new tail light converter
woooo hhhoooooooooooooo
Old 08-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #330
Afugy
I poop alot

Afugy is on a distinguished road
This has been keeping me going all week, 5 hour drive here I come.
Afugy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #331
[ion] C2
636 whp

not sure where we're going though

bdyman hasn't posted an actual address yet
Old 08-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #332
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
just show up to indiana.... ask.. "where does bodyman live?"

people will point you in the right direction.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #333
bdyman
GLS member

all pm`s responded too, her addy and my number are included in all messages

see you all saturday
Old 08-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #334
bdyman
GLS member

all pm`s responded
see you all saturday
Old 08-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #335
circeansleeper
GL Member

circeansleeper is on a distinguished road
Awwww papasmurf! It's okay, I got fired today so you can be my drinking partner for this weekend!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #336
bdyman
GLS member

wooo hooooooo!!!!
2 more days!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #337
[ion] C2
636 whp

Old 08-20-2009, 12:03 AM   #338
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Lyns,
HELL YEAH. It would be an honor. However if you state that I look like the joker once you are drunk, I am gonna run around scaring the living crap out of you. LOL
-Smurf-
Old 08-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #339
kwhauck
2Screwy

1/2 day of work left!!! woohoo, it's road trip time tomorrow at noonish, oh yeah!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 01:30 AM   #340
bdyman
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Lyns,
HELL YEAH. It would be an honor. However if you state that I look like the joker once you are drunk, I am gonna run around scaring the living crap out of you. LOL
-Smurf-

only i can call you the joker