Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 06-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #41
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Is that what the hoe looked like before everything???
Old 06-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #42
happyisthealero
GL Member

happyisthealero is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys are funny
happyisthealero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #43
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
And I can custom make a pile of shit in my toilet. Just because you did it all yourself all backyard like doesn't make it any good. It just means you personally made it look terrible instead of paying to have someone do it for you.

Your car, sure a lot of custom crazy random work all over it, but that doesn't mean it's anywhere near good looking.

Really?

Same here, deal with it.

eff you fatty, at least my car i built, and it wasnt a wiring nightmare, and flithy, and bumper cracked and falling off, you may be good at computers and blowing stuff up but when you can do what i can do which that will never be and ya cant build car or paint or do body work or for that matter mechanical work

then come to my level, until then go play with you turbo that fell off and go build me another web site kthxzbye
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #44
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Shit just got real
Old 06-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #45
k3nd4l
GX Member

k3nd4l is on a distinguished road
im looking for a completely new exhaust setup. i have a 2.4 and i dont want it to sound like shit. just a nice rumble .. something close to a v8 .... any suggestions that wont break the bank ?
k3nd4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #46
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

No v8 sounds for a i4 but a turbo muffler or a flowmaster would be nice
Old 06-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #47
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
well i have a cannon on mine at the moment and i thought oh it'll sound good it did for the first month then i got annoyed by it cause i couldn't hear my radio, im going to get a transverse muffler made by flowmaster for mine so i can get duals and still sound good at the same time. just my .02

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:18 PM   #48
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
This thread took a turn for the worse...hope this guys thread doesn't get locked because you two are arguing.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #49
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
eff you fatty, at least my car i built
Isn't that cute. When do we race? I built mine too. Also, fatty? LOL look who's talking! Let's see how fast you can lose. I dropped 40 lbs in a month and am continuing that trend.

Quote:
and it wasnt a wiring nightmare, and flithy, and bumper cracked and falling off,
Wow, is that supposed to be offending? LOL

Filthy? So I get it detailed, big deal. That's not a permanent part of the car. I didn't put flames all over my car and big ass chrome wheels like a retard and then talk myself up like I'm some hot shot know it all about every effing thing in the world and shit on everyone else because they ask a body work question that you find UNWORTHY of your expertise. eff you. I'm not going to take it and neither should anyone else.

Bumper cracked and falling off? Where? I have stock bumpers, efftard, and they are in good condition.

Quote:
you may be good at computers and blowing stuff up but when you can do what i can do which that will never be and ya cant build car or paint or do body work or for that matter mechanical work
Yeah well, until you can do what I do, shut the eff up and go spray some paint.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #50
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Oshiiiiiii

Now bqck on topic kendal is asking for help
Old 06-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #51
k3nd4l
GX Member

k3nd4l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Oshiiiiiii

Now bqck on topic kendal is asking for help

haha im actually enjoying watching the arguement
but yea i dont want my thread getting locked that would suck since i still have many questions left ..
k3nd4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #52
zearchyo
GL Member

zearchyo is on a distinguished road
man wtf is wrong with u guys :/

yeah right!
zearchyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #53
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
I said go build me another website effer
Oh ya i do recall you and allot of other people not counting the people at the car shows i took the car and got buisness from. And lol omg that pic was from i believe 2003-2004??

And the final stage well it was in the world of wheels and another car of mine placed and won. So again when any of you kids wanna step up to the plate ill be happy to show you the way
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #54
Williamleo
GX Member

Williamleo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Williamleo
Wow, I thought I was the only guy you all hated! This is awesome!
Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #55
Stain
GX Member

Stain is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Shit just got real

Stain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #56
happyisthealero
GL Member

This site is just going down hill, there is absolutely no one in charge.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #57
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyisthealero View Post
This site is just going down hill, there is absolutely no one in charge.

there are people incharge. But ya it has gone down hill.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #58
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

The people in charge are the ones fighting lol
Old 07-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #59
happyisthealero
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLw7123 View Post
there are people incharge. But ya it has gone down hill.

Quote:
The people in charge are the ones fighting lol

I'm glad I am not the only one realizes this. Well it has been going down hill for 5 years or so.

I have consider Olds Alero owners, in general, to have higher standards than what takes place on this forum. It would be nice to for the average person to post his build, regardless of what type, and get positive feedback rather than someone's negative opinion about something as silly as their taste in seat belt and car seat covers. Obviously that owner is trying to take care of their vehicle in the hope that someday they might be able to resell their car. All in all it would be a lot easier for people to think before they speak especially negatively towards another persons tastes.

Meant to add whether or not you are in charge or are not in charge.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #60
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Tl;dr be nice, your car prob has gay shit on it too

But i agree with happy. New people post and tbey get chased away.for stupid things

Last edited by xXManwhoreXx : 07-01-2012 at 03:13 PM.
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote