Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Old 04-18-2011, 10:54 PM   #41
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
lol does your car even run yet or are u planning on pushing it across the line?

it runs, just doesn't drive, and i'm proud of the decent time I ran but I need to finish this supercharger setup and built motor so I can really put a good time down......
Old 04-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #42
AZFire316
GL Member

AZFire316 is on a distinguished road
KB2.3 for you, then a new engine once that blower destroys the motor
AZFire316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:01 PM   #43
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
no KB, 1.6whipple, like some of the cobalt guys were working with, and yes i'll run it on the stock motor just for a little bit to get a base tune, but then the built 3.7stroker goes in. I have 90% of the parts for that motor, just need a few small things and get it balanced assembled......
Old 04-18-2011, 11:05 PM   #44
AZFire316
GL Member

yeah, now that IM s/c'd im starting to get more and more into it, those nuts over on css.net are trying to put MP112s on now, they already have Magnuson MP90 kits now, but that seems like a waste. and Whipples are bad ass, I like Kenne Bell SCs but they are too expensive to mess with.

Edit: your car is turning into a straight up beast, once you get that 3.7L monster build and installed, I'd love to see that monster pull down the track.

Last edited by AZFire316 : 04-18-2011 at 11:07 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #45
kwhauck
2Screwy

supercharged by corky bell is a great read, and those damn cobalt guys, always thinking that bigger is better, still gonna get heat soak with all of the damn eatons.......

my whipple will kill any results an m90 would have given me with less heat soak and more room since the 1.6whipple is just as small as the m62
Old 04-18-2011, 11:15 PM   #46
AZFire316
GL Member

true, Ive been thinking of installing an icebox to help heat soak on race day, I switched up to a 3.2 pulley for now because the 2.7 was just heating that sucker up and killing power.