Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 05-06-2015, 09:20 AM   #141
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
We are 44 days out guys!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:25 PM   #142
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Well I got my leave packet submitted this week. So as long as it gets approved I'll be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
I can understand that, but shit happens. It could happen to a brand new car just as easily and I think we've all experienced that frustration. You better bring Reddog. That's all I'm saying on the subject. If you show up in the wagon I do believe shenanigans will ensue... Consider yourself officially warned. Remember how much fun we all had setting off the alarm on Silent's BMW? lol

Is this the plan for anyone who shows up without an Alero? If it is please let me know now lol. Seeing as I don't have an Alero anymore I was planning on bringing my Miata up there, but if shenanigans are going to ensue I'll probably consider bringing a rental instead. Reason being this car is my baby and I don't take people messing with her lightly.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:49 PM   #143
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
We respect peoples rides no matter what, no one here has had issues with people and their cars, we just give kenny a hard time. Bring the miata! Everything will be fine!

This site is full of good people, if it wasnt my black car would never go to the show with the guys here
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:53 PM   #144
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Yeah we don't damage or anything. Just kept setting off the alarm with our loud exhaust lol
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:38 PM   #145
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
We respect peoples rides no matter what, no one here has had issues with people and their cars, we just give kenny a hard time. Bring the miata! Everything will be fine!

This site is full of good people, if it wasnt my black car would never go to the show with the guys here

Quote:
Yeah we don't damage or anything. Just kept setting off the alarm with our loud exhaust lol

I just wanted to make sure lol. When fisdad said "shenanigans will ensue" and "Remember how much fun we all had setting off the alarm on Silent's BMW" it got me a little worried. I feel better now that I know it was just from the exhaust lol. I know I don't mess with other people's cars so I don't appreciate it when people mess with mine and I figured if anyone here was the same way about their car as I am mine, it would be you sleepy.

I know when I went back in 2010 I didn't have any issues with anyone messing with my car, but I also had an Alero back then. So I just wanted to make sure that if I didn't show up with an Alero everything was still going to be fine.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #146
sleepyalero
GLS member

Yeah we arent THOSE kind of a holes lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-07-2015, 10:37 PM   #147
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
We have been known to hide a car or 2.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:27 AM   #148
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:
Yeah we arent THOSE kind of a holes lol

That's definitely good to know lol.

Quote:

Somehow this doesn't surprise me lol. Maybe it's cause I've met some of you guys before, but I will ask nicely that you don't hide my car while I'm there.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:41 AM   #149
sleepyalero
GLS member

We wont man. We dont mess with people who are very sensitive. I am with mine and ive had no issues 4 years now.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-08-2015, 10:45 AM   #150
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

and put a bunch of "boom" notes on everything that opens.
I will say I about shit when I walked out and my car was gone, then I remembered who I'd been around.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:17 PM   #151
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:
We wont man. We dont mess with people who are very sensitive. I am with mine and ive had no issues 4 years now.

I don't know if sensitive is the word I'd use for it lol. It's just like I said in my earlier post, I don't mess with other people's cars so I don't like it when they mess with mine. Granted I have noticed that I'm more careful and cautious with this car than I have been with my previous cars. Like where I go with it and where I park it. That sort of thing. So maybe sensitive is the word to use for it then lol.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:08 PM   #152
sleepyalero
GLS member

Yeah im the same way, dont touch my sht and i wont touch yours. I HATE finger prints on my car with a passion, thats why i yell at people and say dont touch my fkin paint. Lol but i also park out in BFE when in a store parking lot or other places.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-08-2015, 10:24 PM   #153
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah im the same way, dont touch my sht and i wont touch yours. I HATE finger prints on my car with a passion, thats why i yell at people and say dont touch my fkin paint. Lol but i also park out in BFE when in a store parking lot or other places.
Pisses the Mrs. off to no end when I park out in "No mans land"

Old 05-09-2015, 04:14 AM   #154
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:

Lol yeah I forgot about that. Papa had it coming though. He made it to easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
and put a bunch of "boom" notes on everything that opens.
I will say I about shit when I walked out and my car was gone, then I remembered who I'd been around.

Lol you were a little butthurt about it too.

Quote:
Pisses the Mrs. off to no end when I park out in "No mans land"
Tell her to suck it up. We dont handle dings and scratches well. Trust me when I say that she would rather walk a little farther than witness the tantrums that would ensue with a fresh ding, dent or scratch lol
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #155
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:

Exactly man. I don't mind fingerprints so much, but I can't stand when someone leans or sits on my car. It's like I don't want your a** rubbing up against my car or sitting on my hood or trunk!?! Although I did go to a car meet a while back where some little kid kept rubbing his hands up and down my car when he walked by it. I didn't want to scream at him cause he didn't know any better. So I just gave his parent the death stare until he grabbed his kid and walked away from my car lol.

Yeah, I'm the same way about parking out in BFE now when I go to the store lol. I didn't when I first got the car and then I noticed someone put a dent in my fender the one day with their car door and that was the end of that. Thankfully I know a guy who does dent and hail repair so I was able to get that fixed.

Quote:
Tell her to suck it up. We dont handle dings and scratches well. Trust me when I say that she would rather walk a little farther than witness the tantrums that would ensue with a fresh ding, dent or scratch lol

^ This lol.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:38 AM   #156
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
What about Scot (Oldsman) and the guy saying his car was so hot he wanted to rub his rooster all over it. Right to his face.

Yeah

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:11 AM   #157
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Because of this winter and the schools going into a panic, Adam's school year has been extended until June 19, it was orginally June 12.

So I'm not going to be making it out this year

Schools here close when we have 6 inches of snow or more. They annouced they would be closed the day before and overnight blizzard was going to hit. I use the word "blizzard" lightly

They all forecasted 18+ inches more than once. The most we got in any one of those 4 storms, was 2 inches

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177

Last edited by Redog : 05-15-2015 at 12:13 AM.
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:24 AM   #158
sleepyalero
GLS member

It wont hurt if he misses the last 3 days of the school year!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-15-2015, 09:05 AM   #159
Oldsnut

Yank him out of school, they have just about wrapped everything up for the year by that point. I did that with my girls one year and nobody cared.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:46 AM   #160
sleepyalero
GLS member

Thank you! ^
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote: