Some sort of gray 9 23.68%
Kind of desaturated blue 13 34.21%
These suck, see posts below for my recommendation. 6 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2011, 08:22 AM   #25
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
chris it doesnt matter what color you go with a complete color change is going to cost you thousands of dollars to have it done right, when its done right you should see just a shell all parts come off the car, no paint lines no flaking, nothing should happen when its done right

using a candy color is going to cost you more money why??? well candy is applied like this, a black, gold, silver or white base is applied, then the candy is applied over the base then the clear, ppg or house of color is the most commonly used for candy

so using a factory colorits still going to cost the same, but if you want a blue vw has a real bright blue, so do some other import companies i just cant remeber right now

sherwin williams has a custom line that is cheaper then the rest and its base coat clear coat, trust me when i say sherwin williams came along way and i highly recomend sherwin williams products if your on a budget

for what you want, and this is me i would fix the rust but i wouldnt warranty it no shop would remove all the parts fix the body kit remount it probably 4-5k (aleromod discount)

i would have it done in a month let me know
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote