Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > L61 2.2L Ecotec Specific

Old 12-08-2003, 12:50 AM   #1
AleroSS

Thumbs up

Hey guys, I was talking to someone interested in possibly making a custom CAI for us ecotec guys, and I was needing a pic of our engine bay (with or without a CAI on it) and If any of you have pics of just your CAI (off the car) whether it be the type that goes into the wheel well, or the front airdam, please post em, link em, or pm me so we can setup some email tag...

Old 12-08-2003, 12:58 AM   #2
bdyman

dude....inductiondynamics.com makes one for our cars but iam not payin close to $400 bucks for it but hey if you want to go right ahead
lmao
Old 12-08-2003, 01:58 AM   #3
havik

I'll look around and see what I can come up with. How many does the person need?
Old 12-08-2003, 02:28 AM   #4
AleroSS

actually just found some on cardomain, thanks anyways... (looks like we might be seeing a turnaround in our struggle for a cheap local cai,,,)
Old 12-08-2003, 05:59 PM   #5
havik

Nice, is Scott and Chad getting down on this too? I'd have to be one of the first in line though :thumbsup:
Old 12-09-2003, 04:00 AM   #6
AleroSS

Well, firstly, you and I both made the mistake of assuming that scott had the 2.2, when he actually has the 100% all beef 3.4,lol. As for the others, and as you can prolly tell from the way I have mentioned it, I dont have enough confidence in the plan yet to start getting other people's hopes up YET (as I have learned from earlier mistakes...) But dont worry, you will definitely be first in line (hopefully with cash in hand), AND if I reserve you a priority spot in line, you HAVE TO promise to keep the ol' alero Trust me, I'll keep you posted... one way or another... If anyone is interested in one and is reading this, there are no "promises" yet, but the more interest, the more possibility there is, so feel free to pm me If you are in the general Wpg, Manitoba area, and we'll be in touch...