Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

View Poll Results: Do you like Donks and/or Bubbles?, not crazy ones on 30s, but 24s 26s, little lift?
Yes, ya'll Souf boys rollin BIG! 4 23.53%
No, They don't hit right to me. 11 64.71%
Maybe, depends on what model, how ya'lls rollin it. 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2008, 01:59 AM   #41
479Alero
GX Member

479Alero is on a distinguished road
Da real comin out!

What it is, I knew they had to be some of my people on here you heard me. Whats good Ion, Playboi my H.O.G. ya'll bof ridin hard, you got me thankin ION cause I got that red coupe main. But na' I ain't tryna be a biter.

P-Boi, hit me wit a pick main, you lookin tight but that pic kinda small you heard? Glad to hear from al ElDog 870 playa.

Holla at you Boy, you hear?
Old 03-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #42
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
^the pic C2 posted isnt his car.. or him. its some guy rollin on dubs.. looks rather lame on an alero in my opinion but hey its not my car do what you will.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:09 AM   #43
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol yeah. I just found that on CarDomain randomly. I actually don't think it's that bad, if you're a Blood. Looks pretty pimp.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #44
479Alero
GX Member

Oh Well

Damn, I thought I had some folks on here C2, its alight though, I ain't mad at ya.

That pic is hot though. Except for brake cooling, I don't think that works out with dem red backings.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:11 PM   #45
hpt_playboi_03
V.I.P. Member

hpt_playboi_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hpt_playboi_03
pics

Here go some pics man. Most of the guys on here think 20s are too big for our cars, but I don't think so. I think it looks good, and I get compliments on mine all the time. So.....let me know what you think man.
hpt_playboi_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #46
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
I cant get past reading the first page......dude speak english Master P...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dog, yo check it hommie, aint no donk gonna be riding dirty likea impala......yaaaaa dig home skillet. Ya aint no colla popa rokin a ho on tweentyfo's..........dog paint the ill shit pepto bismo pink dooooooggggggg rock them big bling shizzels,,,ya heard.............git that ho some gucci zeats, and bump tha pimpz shizzle snoop izzel, bout dam ridin lo from the po po's...

holla...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbboooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy paulyb out the hizzle, for real dog.......

Last edited by paulyb : 03-04-2008 at 04:26 PM.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:43 PM   #47
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
you need to drop it playboi and ^^wow wtf ^^
Old 03-04-2008, 06:55 PM   #48
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpalero2003 View Post
you need to drop it playboi and ^^wow wtf ^^

i was trying to talk in a way he would understand........
Old 03-04-2008, 07:08 PM   #49
nickbain
GL Member

nickbain is on a distinguished road
should lift it and put on 33" nitto M/G's!

1996 GMC Yukon 4x4
5.7 liters of gas suckin power!
33x12.5r15 Mud Terrians on 15x10 wheels

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12345678987654321
nickbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:02 PM   #50
479Alero
GX Member

Exclamation We all should be the same, thats whats cool

Alright, first off Playboi, you ridin hard I'm all bout your ride. Keep it tight like it is, fam.

Second, I been cool for a minute bout some of the talk on here, but this is whats up now:

I read over that first post and it ain't all that messed up, most people have read it just fine, I know Playboi read it for sure and got it, point is most folks read it just fine, it ain't a bunch of WTF, BFF whatever, so if you havin trouble with it thats fine ain't no call for posting somethin bout it

Paulyb, or whatever, crossed a line and whatever he meant by it, it still gots undertones of racism and classism, especially with the fact that ain't erybody havin problems with it. Say what it is you want but careful with what you say cause it might come off messed up to someone of a different culture, race, class or education.

I type how I talk cause its who I am, you got pictures, sayings, whatever that express what you is and your identity, i type how it is that I talk. I read all the stuff for new members and all the rules for this thing here and nowhere did it say I had to type my posts in Word and have it checked by my english teacher. Didn't see anything that said it would be best if I was a Middle-Class, White, Northern Protestant with a High School or Higher Education to join. Maybe that needs to be added.

Last thing I got to say is that our cultures make up who we is, where I live in this country for whatever reason, we donk cars. If my homeboy Vidal posted his Alero with its 24" El Salvador stickers on the doors, some of ya'll be bumpin you gums saying things innappropriate to him, but thats how his people roll down here, thats what cool to them. Some of ya'll goin see what I'm sayin, about other cultures, even if your white, yellow, brown or pink if you live in the south its different from the NorthWest which is different from New England.

I thought this was the coolest bullitin thing I found, made me excited about my car and people seemed really knowledgeable and real cool like people.

But unless we follow your guidelines to hell with us, 'you're rims is too big, your stupid for this and that, etc."

Its a bulletin board, I should've known, I know. But this is a microcasm of the problems we face in dis country.

To all ya'll that was positive, much love, anywhere in life the few haters, the few negative will always bring da whole down.

So, I'll goone and holla at the mods to cut me off since I ain't fit the mold and ya'll can have a board with all the same cars, ideas, races and culture.

Peace.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:25 PM   #51
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
hehe i can understand ya but i dont talk like that, and i wouldnt donk your alero, your just going to snap axles and shit

ya DIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

rofl

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #52
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
479, there are those on here that will hate what you have done or want to do to to your car as long as you like it , that's all that matters. If you want to be on here, speak so we can understand you. Nobody hatin on ya. Ya gotta meet us half way on the lingo though. There very is little racism on here, all is mostly done in fun.

Almost forgot, you got to stop with those comments about being Protestant! Christian will do.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Last edited by Oldsnut : 03-04-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:00 AM   #53
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
no one should be busting on this guy, cause he just droped microcasm, properly placed, in a sentance

479 im all about southern culture, and even though i am a WASC, im a fan of the southern hip hop culture and all things associated with it, and its deff legit to donk the everloving hell out of your cars, so man, go for it. donk that son bitch out as big as ur wallet will let you, and show all the haters rolling in lacs and buicks that oldsmobiles can roll big chrome.. more power to you brother...

and for the record.. ive understood every word you typed

ps. nice louis...

Last edited by Bad99Olds : 03-05-2008 at 12:28 AM.
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #54
paulyb
GLS member

your a tool looking to pull the race card, just like in your pm you snt me, nothing I said even a glimpse of racism, because I know what race you are anyway right.......go eff yourself.....
Old 03-05-2008, 12:22 AM   #55
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad99Olds View Post
and for the record.. ive understood every word you typed

ps. nice luis...
That's great for you, what about the rest of the Alero community. Speak or write so we can understand. It's that simple and corteous. If you two guys want to talk, do it in PM.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Last edited by Oldsnut : 03-05-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #56
paulyb
GLS member

just for fun, heres his pm I got

I really wasn't raised to go bouts business by snitchin, but you know you shouldn't have posted that nonsense on my new member introduction.

But it called for me to notify them Moderators. My bad that I don't fit the race, education, regional mold to be on your site.

Man, if only I had been born in Rode Island to a mommy and daddy whos excited to see that blue plus on the pregnancy test, grew up on your side of the tracks with baseball and hot dogs, then maybe me my Poor Southern G.E.D. graduate lowlife self could post on here with out having to have racist kids express they pent up frustration with the poor kids.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:38 AM   #57
479Alero
GX Member

Thanks.

Thanks Bad99Olds, glad you caught the microcasm drop, almost went and dropped macrocasm too. Glad you get whats up.

my bad ya'll , I kinda went off buck there, I guess I was thinkin since this thing here was kinda like specialized that there wouldn't be all these kids and haters on here who know everything about the world and protect thier views as hard as I did back then.

This isn't a post about peoples stories and hardships, so lets leave it at I face things everyday that challenge my race and class, right now I am kinda in this place where I've baically been told to keep to my 'people' and quit foolin' wit people and places outside that. Messin wit my Alero and searching on here for projects is how I escape from my situation and when this thing here started soundin like my reality, even a little, I lashed out 'cause right now my Alero and this is all I have thats, or what I have thats protected.

I got a little buck there, some was right some and was a reaction to things that have nothing to do with this, my apologies to all thats good on here.

Haters goone bein' haters, all I want is for haters to realize that alot of people are goin through things and this thing here may be helpin them get through whatever is so don't get all in people's asses bout things, you don't be knowin them. but everyone thats posts is a real person, even though it don't seem that way anymore.

You Heard.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:42 AM   #58
479Alero
GX Member

What it is.

Hey PaulyB, you know what, that was my bad, I owe you an apology for that PM.

The post above explains it. I got pissed off like my post says and you became da embodyment of alot of peoples when I typed that.

next time you feel like using some language on here, use it and not 'eff' and we're cool.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:43 AM   #59
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
I cant get past reading the first page......dude speak english Master P...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dog, yo check it hommie, aint no donk gonna be riding dirty likea impala......yaaaaa dig home skillet. Ya aint no colla popa rokin a ho on tweentyfo's..........dog paint the ill shit pepto bismo pink dooooooggggggg rock them big bling shizzels,,,ya heard.............git that ho some gucci zeats, and bump tha pimpz shizzle snoop izzel, bout dam ridin lo from the po po's...

holla...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbboooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy paulyb out the hizzle, for real dog.......

youre going to get yourself shot.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:48 AM   #60
paulyb
GLS member

Bro, your such a poser, your going to sit here and cry because of people not understanding what you mean, and say its a judgment of your race, when because my name is paul and from RI im a white racist. Funny you can judge all you want but no one can judge you, get real. You heard that.

Last edited by paulyb : 03-05-2008 at 12:51 AM.