Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

View Poll Results: Do you like Donks and/or Bubbles?, not crazy ones on 30s, but 24s 26s, little lift?
Yes, ya'll Souf boys rollin BIG! 4 23.53%
No, They don't hit right to me. 11 64.71%
Maybe, depends on what model, how ya'lls rollin it. 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2008, 12:54 AM   #61
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:58 AM   #62
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
forum fight!!
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:00 AM   #63
479Alero
GX Member

479Alero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
Bro, your such a poser, your going to sit here and cry because of people not understanding what you mean, and say its a judgment of your race, when because my name is paul and from RI im a white racist. Funny you can judge all you want but no one can judge you, get real. You heard that.

Yes, I judged what you is and was wrong to do that, and apologized quickly after I caught myself actin a fool in a rage about something that you really aren't associated with, made a long post about it and apologized to you, not in a PM but out here in.

Did I say race? yea, but I said alot of other things too, agian I made a very clear (used Word) post about all this with apologies.

I don't know what more I can say or extend to you, why goone and create more anger in you and me because you won't read what I said and respect the apology that was given to you, given in a humble way with clear intentions.

I am a poser, I can never admit when I'm wrong, I'm always right and will never aplogize and I will see about 'eff'ing myself right now, does that make this any better? is that better than bein sincere?

You win, homie, what else do you want?
Old 03-05-2008, 01:02 AM   #64
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
neandathol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad99Olds View Post
forum fight!!
I would just call it a friendly joust. I am bored and could use the entertainment. guys chill out.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:04 AM   #65
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
479.. just Please please tell me one thing. you ARE black arent you?
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:05 AM   #66
479Alero
GX Member

Quote:
forum fight!!

I made a mistake. I see no need for a forum fight or a friendly joust, if you have read what I said, see my intentions and realize its been nothin but real talk since I went off. That my apology was for real and I ain't playin a game then really this should all be back to what this was created for. I can't keep it any more real than what I have these last few posts.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:08 AM   #67
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 479Alero View Post
Yes, I judged what you is and was wrong to do that, and apologized quickly after I caught myself actin a fool in a rage about something that you really aren't associated with, made a long post about it and apologized to you, not in a PM but out here in.

Did I say race? yea, but I said alot of other things too, agian I made a very clear (used Word) post about all this with apologies.

I don't know what more I can say or extend to you, why goone and create more anger in you and me because you won't read what I said and respect the apology that was given to you, given in a humble way with clear intentions.

I am a poser, I can never admit when I'm wrong, I'm always right and will never aplogize and I will see about 'eff'ing myself right now, does that make this any better? is that better than bein sincere?

You win, homie, what else do you want?

apology excepted. I as well exstend my most humble apology to you, I sould have tested the waters before I posted my first comment to make sure it would not have been takin out of content. I in no means ever wanted it t be takin as a race related comment, it was not that.

I was and am just as wrong as you are in this situation, theres no winner here man, were both on here for the same reason, he alero. Again I am sorry and lets get back on subject here......

the only thing I want isfor you to lower that bitch on 20's and suede the shit out of the inside, i just dont think a donk will look good with our body style..
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 AM   #68
479Alero
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam337 View Post
479.. just Please please tell me one thing. you ARE black arent you?

Its complicated, I don't know exactly who my dad is, but you can tell what he was. Family is Black, Indian, white and even a mexican branch. Just a mix breed, I get singled out no matter where I go. I came up with black friends but things get complicated when you get older and I was too light and some of they friends didn't want me around no more.

Same with the white kids, I can;t help how I look, talk or what I'm into so they kinda different to me, plus we ain't got the same problems.

Too this for one, too that for this. Too light for you, too dark for you.

Since I was a kid I play the race card in all directions, cause I ain't had much else to say, bein outthere on my own.

Spent alot of time hidin and bein what every group wanted me to be and got real lost inside. Tryna find my way out and just stand out there on my own I guess.

I just got home from a bad day tryna stand outthere, people sayin things or saying it straight to me and fidin out my momma might haveta go to jail for a little bit and came on here to excape all the stuff goin on right now.

So theres a bit of my soul and reality for you, I'm sure for the haters this is like throwing meat to wolves, so I guess tear into me, thanks.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:28 AM   #69
479Alero
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
apology excepted. I as well exstend my most humble apology to you, I sould have tested the waters before I posted my first comment to make sure it would not have been takin out of content. I in no means ever wanted it t be takin as a race related comment, it was not that.

I was and am just as wrong as you are in this situation, theres no winner here man, were both on here for the same reason, he alero. Again I am sorry and lets get back on subject here......

the only thing I want isfor you to lower that bitch on 20's and suede the shit out of the inside, i just dont think a donk will look good with our body style..

See there Paulyb, we cool man, we alright. Like I said you said something and it became the wrong thing. But it was the wrong thing to me, not you.

Like I say to my homeboys: "If you gotta problem with someone, its not they problem, its YOUR problem." you see what I am sayin.

Here is the main thing about the donk thing, the bare truth:

Donks are poppin down here. I want one, really want one, I like 'em. I would be more excited if my alero was a 4-door, but its not, its 2-door. But I can't afford a Regal or Caprice or 'Lac and still modify it, so basically I goin with what I got.

Plus, honest truth, alot of people, myself included, ain't never gonna have the money to do a damn thing, even buy new stock tires when they go bad. So we plan, dream, talk, cause thats what gets us out of bed and to work, or makes us put in that overtime, you know what I mean?
Old 03-05-2008, 01:29 AM   #70
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

just an fyi.. the "forum fight" comment, wasnt actualyl serious.. just a response to oldsnuts popcorn eating smiley.. good to see yall got it worked out
Old 03-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #71
479Alero
GX Member

Quote:
just an fyi.. the "forum fight" comment, wasnt actualyl serious.. just a response to oldsnuts popcorn eating smiley.. good to see yall got it worked out

No its all good, I just said that cause to hear the moderators tell it they steady kickin gettin mad about alot of stuff.

me and Paulyb got into some real talk on PM, talkin our backgrounds and stuff, we're more than cool now.

what a thread, whew, it plays out like transcripts from Montel or something, just hope people read all of it or Im gonna be lookin like a douche.

I just thought bout this right here: What if there was a tv show or a youtube cast that had like people who was goin at it on a forum come on stage face to face and have it out. some would fight, some would be funny as hell.

Imagine them introducing it and reading the forum posts before they bring them out, and it sounds really bad and you think you know who the people are and "BikerBadKiller74" is a 12 year old cheerleader from Hoboken, and well..you get the picture.

Thats the show to replace Jerry Springer right there, thats straight money.

Someone do something with that, just remember my brokeself when you make it!
Old 03-05-2008, 02:54 AM   #72
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

haha thats actaually another horendous reality show.. that i would actualyl watch.. caut it would be funny as hell... cause people talk so much trash online, that they wouldnt back up in person... you need to pitch that to mtv right there
Old 03-05-2008, 09:27 AM   #73
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
ahahaaha that would be a hilarious show, there woud have to be a voice over video of what was being typed......

The in a classic to catch a predator moment the host will be like, "I have your logright here, comment 36 you said, youre a tool newb, use the search engine", so you didnt type that is what your saying....lol
Old 03-05-2008, 11:25 AM   #74
479Alero
GX Member

Someone

I really want to see it made, I didn't even think about To Catch A Preditor, that was perfect PaulyB. Im lovin it,

The host would be a douche that really takes what was typed seriously, like it was said under oath, so when people laugh at what he reads or try and explain it he'd get all frustrated and start reading from the transcripts.

I talked to a homeboy with a camcorder last night, obviously we couldn't fly people out and make a real episode, but we could fake it just to get a little pilot made. i'm sure since its not real itd end up being a comedy, but maybe we'll shoot it and youtube it.

I don't know what you call some people on boards, so help me out with a title:

"To catch a flamer".. "Buletin Board Confessions"..

How bout it can be also like a judge show, where you can face people from all over the web:

"Confontation Chronicles: Ebay" "Confrontation Chronicles: AleroMod"

It could work, if people want to contribute they can just film themselves in front of a white background and we'll just edit it together on my end so it looks like its all in the same location.

Hmmmm...........
Old 03-05-2008, 11:56 AM   #75
paulyb
GLS member

Lol instead of yo moma, it can be named yo post............the show features 2 people sitting at computers next to each other, and there screens on a video screen, a topic is dropped and the internet flamming begins, the winner is judged on originality, insult and over all internet tough guy fortitude.

threw out it, the judging panel will be able to throw random post in there to feed fuel to the fire.......

The end round will be a one sentace post followed by a pic to insult your oppenet...lol... extra points are giving if you can make your opponet slam his/her key bourd in frustation....lol

Last edited by paulyb : 03-05-2008 at 11:59 AM.