Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 04:39 AM   #41
jhubbz
⌘ Irish Pride

jhubbz is on a distinguished road
My only question about this chip is if it were a truly accurate tool, it was differentiate between a LA1, LD9 and an L61. Not whether it was a 2 dr or 4 dr like it asks on the site.

Anyway, those gauges are awesome. I'll Prob be getting some in the future. Thanks for sharing the info for them! What background did you use? I'm thinking about the reverse glow black with cool blue lettering and blue LEDs behind it

Done lost my mind

Last edited by jhubbz : 09-05-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #42
zearchyo
GL Member

zearchyo is on a distinguished road
damn thank god i never wrote an introductory thread of my self here on the forum. i just started posting little by little

yeah right!

Last edited by zearchyo : 09-05-2011 at 11:03 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:59 AM   #43
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
I miss having the veterans who actually knew every little detail about the engine, mods, what they did, and how they did, as frequent posters.

Tyler, where did this chip go, specifically? As in, where does it plug into, in the car?
Old 09-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #44
zearchyo
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
Tyler, where did this chip go, specifically? As in, where does it plug into, in the car?

sorry but i think its to late for tyler now, hes no longer with us, he might have gone some where better than here

yeah right!
Old 09-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #45
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
LMAO @ the drop down box on the gforce site.....hahahahaha. This poor kid.....didn't even know what he was getting himself into :/ Another one bites the dust
Old 09-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #46
tylershiltz05
GX Member

tylershiltz05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIUlero View Post
I see one of two things happening here. (1) You're a 16 year old kid, this is your first car, and you know absolutely nothing about the way a car works; or (2) You're a troll whose just trying to stir up shit on our forum. If it's (2), just GTFO now. But if it's (1), I hope you won't get too discouraged by everyone here trying to fill you in on the truths that have been discovered about Aleros by the members of this site over the past decade. It's an EXCELLENT knowledge base, and a great place to learn everything you want to know about your car. Welcome to the site.

The truth is, there is no "magic chip" that can unlock 45 or 50 hp from an Alero by itself. What you're feeling is more of a placebo effect: you know it's supposed to feel faster, so you think it is. If one of us was to take that chip out of your car tonight without you knowing, and you drove it tomorrow, you most likely wouldn't even notice a difference. Also, the PCM can't tell you how much power the engine is creating, so plugging a tool into the OBD-II port (equipped in every car since 1996) to communicate with the PCM can't tell you that either. The BEST it can do is theorize (with a VERY wide margin for error). As for your other point, stock V6 Mustangs have never been able to keep up with stock 3400 Aleros. You say this race was done at a track? Do you have a timeslip? You can get close estimates on horsepower and torque using the numbers from track slips. You could submit that as actual proof of the power increase you're claiming.

ok..thats nice..like i said before, i dont give a eff wat u stupid ahoes are saying..as long as i know my self, thats all that matters..
Old 09-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #47
tylershiltz05
GX Member

tylershiltz05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhubbz View Post
My only question about this chip is if it were a truly accurate tool, it was differentiate between a LA1, LD9 and an L61. Not whether it was a 2 dr or 4 dr like it asks on the site.

Anyway, those gauges are awesome. I'll Prob be getting some in the future. Thanks for sharing the info for them! What background did you use? I'm thinking about the reverse glow black with cool blue lettering and blue LEDs behind it

yep no problem..i used a jet black background..with blue letters/numbers/and symbols..and im just gonna let these other no lifers talk to thereselves on my post..ha
Old 09-05-2011, 10:30 PM   #48
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
From G-Force website

What can G-Force Performance Chips do for you?
Our vehicle specific performance ECU chips are custom tuned, designed and tested per application, providing the absolute best performance, power, and fuel economy for your vehicle. They feature an easy "plug and play" installation to your car's factory harness and maintain the vehicle's warranty with absolutely no negative side effects. This is a "ZERO" risk installation, and is guaranteed not to interfere with your factory warranty on your vehicle.

http://www.gforcechips.com/terms-conditions.aspx

Disclaimer
Our claims of gains of fuel economy and power and performance found throughout this website is based on direct customer feedback and not actual tests. The advertising found throughout is based on claims provided by customers just like yourself, who purchased our product and reported back the gains. Actual results may vary, and are covered by a 100% money-back guarantee.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:28 AM   #49
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
So it IS one of those "IAT Chips"....?
Old 09-06-2011, 07:02 AM   #50
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylershiltz05 View Post
ok..thats nice..like i said before, i dont give a eff wat u stupid ahoes are saying..as long as i know my self, thats all that matters..

Actually...you're the stupid dumb ass that knows nothing about cars and comes here to praise a bull shit product that yeilds no results what so ever and when you're given feedback by your peers who actually know what they're talking about and know about the true science behind the g force chip, you still try to act like you're right? You have a lot of growing up to do kid.

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Old 09-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #51
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60

read these... Just two cases of these scam chips...

click me!

And me!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #52
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
welcome to the site
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #53
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLw7123 View Post
welcome to the site

Old 09-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #54
cherrington17
Gone

In full functionality, the IAT sensor:
"Intake Air Temperature (IAT) Sensor
OPERATION
The Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor resistance changes in response to the intake air temperature. The sensor resistance decreases as the surrounding air temperature increases. This provides a signal to the PCM, indicating the temperature of the incoming air charge."
(Taken from: http://www.freeautomechanic.com/iat-...mperature.html )

What you bought, its a large resistor, that alters that sensor's ability to read the proper temperature, which causes the car's PCM (we don't have ECU's on our cars) to read that the air is denser than it actually is, causing it to push the maximum amount of gas it can allow, through your fuel regulator.

I have a question about your logic as to your purchase. Do you really think, Gforce, as company, employs engineers who know the inner workings of the engine better, than GM does? (a "yes" would mean they have people who have completely reverse engineered the entire block, and found weak points in it, that could be fixed with a small plug in box, that can be bought for.... less than $50... that GM THEMSELVES didn't know about)

I will restate my question once more.... Yes or no....
Do you really think, Gforce, as company, employs engineers who know the inner workings of the engine better, than GM does?
Old 09-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #55
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
Please, when you turn 18, and you watch political debates.... don't get off the couch on voting day. Just stay home.

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
Old 09-06-2011, 08:25 PM   #56
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
Im going to go easy on you because I know that you're probably a retarded 16yr old. Don't worry about it and don't take offense.. we were all retarded 16yr olds at one point. But the fact is your car is NOT a limited edition, and it is NOT a V8; those emblems just scream "I JUST GOT MAI LICENSE I AM AWESOOOOM".
Also theres no way in eff that your car has 220hp. Stop being a douche bag to the people calling you out on that and apologize.
Welcome to the site, I hope you can stay and actually learn something about cars instead of just assuming because you have one you're some sort of badass knowitall.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #57
zearchyo
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
Please, when you turn 18, and you watch political debates.... don't get off the couch on voting day. Just stay home.

damn that was cold

yeah right!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:58 PM   #58
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Welcome to the site.

You are NOT pushing 220HP. You're not even close, buddy.

The "G" chip you speak of, is a total scam. It tricks the car to think the throttle is opened 30% more than it actually is, so you might THINK the car is faster, but the butt dyno is always wrong. With a K&N filter, you're likey pushing 140 at the wheels.

220 at the wheels would equal a 1/4 mile time in the low 14's high 13's.

Personally, I'm putting between 197-203 at the wheels and I have the 14.53 time slip to prove it

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 09-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #59
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
dyno or nuthin. jus sayin
Old 09-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #60
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Welcome to the site.

You are NOT pushing 220HP. You're not even close, buddy.

The "G" chip you speak of, is a total scam. It tricks the car to think the throttle is opened 30% more than it actually is, so you might THINK the car is faster, but the butt dyno is always wrong. With a K&N filter, you're likey pushing 140 at the wheels.

220 at the wheels would equal a 1/4 mile time in the low 14's high 13's.

Personally, I'm putting between 197-203 at the wheels and I have the 14.53 time slip to prove it

Well, I hate say reddog just tore you a new ass. That 0-60 vid you have is now a 14 second quarter.
Closed Thread