Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 05-27-2004, 04:40 PM   #1
White_Alero

Thanks to everyone who gave me info about taking my pin stripe off it looks much better and come off without leaving any sticker residue. Here is my list of modifications I want to do nothing major, just things i want done.

1. Chrome Grill (ordering off ebay the customgrills.com set)
2. Brake Overlay ( I want the aleromod.com one if they come in)
3. New rear speakers and eventually new fronts too
4. Sylvania silverstar low then high's ( Does sylvania make superwhites for fogs?)
5. Then the last thing on my current list is a new intake probably wai because it is cheaper and i dont want to risk getting water in the intake.

Anyone have any opinions or experience withe the customgrills do they look decent are they hard to install?

And do sylvania make silverstars for foglights? I dont want to get them for low then have the fogs still yellowish tint.

Thanks for the info and opinions.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:31 PM   #2
alero168
I Love Tiara!

alero168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero168
did you already buy the grills i have a set that i can sell you
Old 05-27-2004, 09:38 PM   #3
dadirtybulldog

Quote:
Originally posted by alero168@May 27 2004, 07:31 PM
how much? are they painted?? are they already cut to fit???
Old 05-27-2004, 09:41 PM   #4
nex

dude you need some bunnying NAWZ, maybe a huge giant tach for your automatic!. Serously dude get some 25" chrome spinners and that poop will be pimp, and you forgot your chrome window wipers
Old 05-27-2004, 09:46 PM   #5
dadirtybulldog

Quote:
Originally posted by nex@May 27 2004, 07:41 PM
dude you need some bunnying NAWZ, maybe a huge giant tach for your automatic!. Serously dude get some 25" chrome spinners and that poop will be pimp, and you forgot your chrome window wipers
..lololol.... yeah i dare ya :thumbsup:
Old 05-27-2004, 09:59 PM   #6
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
LMAO ! I'm not even gonnna GO there.

On a serious note, let me know how them ebay grill sets fit, White. I've considering a set for MY ride, but am hesitating. If they fit like cr#p, I'd just assume buy some expanded stainless and make my own....

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 10:52 PM   #7
Sportalero

Geez, when most guys say they have a mod list, it usually has things like "Ferrari doors or 22s or 400 hp turbo kit", but this. This is the tamest, most sensible list i've ever seen. Keep on "mundane" modding, man. Jus messing with ya, White. I wish I had the cash to do even half of this stuff.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:34 PM   #8
nex

Quote:
Originally posted by Sportalero@May 28 2004, 02:52 AM
I wish I had the cash to do even half of this stuff.
you can drive and you cant spare 6.99$
Old 05-28-2004, 02:29 AM   #9
alerosport.com

Iv had a Cold air intake for a year at least, and your not going to have water problems, I think you would enjoy the Cold air over warm air, if ya got the cash, i made my civic intake for my aler for about $65.... parts all from autozone, mod section there was a write up online... at nbody.net or somewhere...

http://homepage.mac.com/ashmc84/Aler.../TestPage.html

http://homepage.mac.com/ashmc84/PhotoAlbum27.html
Old 05-28-2004, 04:11 AM   #10
1WhiteOSV

i switched from CAI to WAI because i sucked water in twice in one week...NOT fun (and it was just normal rain too, no big puddles or anything)
Old 05-28-2004, 04:23 AM   #11
alero168
I Love Tiara!

alero168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero168
Quote:
Originally posted by dadirtybulldog+May 27 2004, 08:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dadirtybulldog @ May 27 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alero168@May 27 2004, 07:31 PM
how much? are they painted?? are they already cut to fit??? [/b][/quote]
it's the same one from custom car grills, unpainted and cut to fit, i got them from the head guy over there b/c my center piece fell out and he was gracious enough to ship me a new one but ive been kinda busy and lazy to just try and put the center one on. not sure how much to sell them i guess either the same or something less that what's on the website. just pm me if you want them, never posted in bazaar b/c if i ever do get unlazy i guess i'll try and put them on but if someone wants them you can have them
Old 05-28-2004, 03:20 PM   #12
White_Alero

Well Im 17 and work part time for minimum wage and am making payments on the car so if i had money id do some better mods.
Old 05-28-2004, 08:24 PM   #13
alerosport.com

wow, never herd of anyone sucking in rain water, i havnt, and iv had it in there for a while, anyone else had a water problem with there CAI?