Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 05-24-2004, 09:13 PM   #1
|Rev|

Hey guys, I have a 4 door Red Alero, and I want to follow a color scheme for the interior, I need your opinions, Should I do a red - carbon fiber scheme, Aluminum - Black color scheme? or Red - somethin else , color scheme, or make one up you think would be cool for me to have.
CHow
rev
Old 05-24-2004, 09:25 PM   #2
bigd6983

I think a red and silver scheme would look good
Old 05-24-2004, 09:28 PM   #3
jonez

Red and white would look good.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:36 PM   #4
alerotuner

I'd go with a silver or carbon fiber finish. I've got a red alero and I'm trying to decide on the same thing.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:12 PM   #5
Steve03TropicTeal

no carbon fiber. Carbon fiber is overdone. Doenst look rright on an oldsmobile anywyas.

Go with SIlver or black or red.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:16 PM   #6
aleroman8

What color is your interior? If it's tan, I would say white. If it's pewter, I'd say silver.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:40 PM   #7
|Rev|

pewter, and I think I'm gonna go red, silver, and alittle white ( like in gauges ) and that will be my color scheme, but does red look good with pewter?
Old 05-25-2004, 01:16 AM   #8
Sundayalero
GL Member

Sundayalero is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got a ruby red, and i'm working on an aluminum scheme...
Not finished yet tho.
<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only real cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas. Just roll the roof back and screw it on, grease the face with white tanning butter and move out with the music at top volume, and at least a pint of ether.
-From the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson </span>
Sundayalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 02:42 PM   #9
dadirtybulldog

i would have to say a darker metallic color with some red..... those pedals are nice, what kind?
Old 05-25-2004, 03:25 PM   #10
queen_b
GX Member

queen_b is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to queen_b
i have a sports red which is burgundy color.... Im throwing a gold pearl on the paint but dont want to do gold on the inside i was goin to do silver in the inside... like around the radio and stuff like that but i dont know ne one can help please.... i was goin to go with the silver pearl on the car but odnt know how that would look.. DO u think i should do gold in the inside? or go ahead and throw the silver pearl on the outside if u think it looks good.. if ne one can do a photo shop pics with the gold pearl and one with the silver pearl so i can see what it would actually look like taht would be great too
queen_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 04:15 PM   #11
Sundayalero
GL Member

Quote:
Originally posted by dadirtybulldog@May 25 2004, 01:42 PM
i would have to say a darker metallic color with some red..... those pedals are nice, what kind?
Mine? They are some off brand called X-treme FX. They were in the bargin basket for $9 at a local shop
<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only real cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas. Just roll the roof back and screw it on, grease the face with white tanning butter and move out with the music at top volume, and at least a pint of ether.
Old 05-25-2004, 04:55 PM   #12
|Rev|

lol gotta love those bargain baskets :thumbsup:

Thanx for all the help guys, I decided to go with Red, White, and a dark metalic of some sort.
Old 05-25-2004, 05:11 PM   #13
Sundayalero
GL Member

remember to post pics as you get done!
Old 05-25-2004, 08:31 PM   #14
dadirtybulldog

Quote:
Originally posted by Sundayalero+May 25 2004, 02:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sundayalero @ May 25 2004, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dadirtybulldog@May 25 2004, 01:42 PM
Mine? They are some off brand called X-treme FX. They were in the bargin basket for $9 at a local shop [/b][/quote]
haha... that is a bargain... they stilll look good though
Old 05-25-2004, 10:49 PM   #15
|Rev|

I will post pics on my car as it goes along in iether here or the Showcase forum.
Old 05-26-2004, 08:17 AM   #16
Swat

White with hints of red and silver...

my 2 cents..
Old 05-26-2004, 08:46 AM   #17
queen_b
GX Member

queen_b is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to queen_b
ne one have ne ideas from my ??S
queen_b is offline   Reply With Quote