Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 11:37 AM   #21
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

volfenhag_alero is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the compliment and yes a Stage 3 Turbo kit for the 3.4... if anyone needs the web address for it let me know and i'll get it to you
Old 03-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #22
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm interested in checkin it out, what's the address?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:40 AM   #23
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
same, my 3400 needs more pawahhhhhhhhh how about some longer pushrods more valve clearance will let more stuff in and out, know where i an get those?? how about a 120MM throttle body, and a dual EGR delete? where can i get them?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:42 AM   #24
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGT View Post
Oh well. tighten up the gaps
tighten up those graphics

Old 03-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #25
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

http://www.turbochargedpower.com/99-04%20Grand%20Am.htm... is the address for the 3400 turbo kit... my car is the one they are going to use to retune and redesign the kit... so in about 2 or 3 months the kit will be available... and I'll let everyone know the prices... as for the pushrods and throttle body...etc... the only website I know for performance 3400 v6 is http://www.milzymotorsports.com
Old 03-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #26
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

As for my graphics... the whole car is changing colors... once I finish the design I'll post a pic on here... It's going to give it that tuner/racer look
Old 03-20-2009, 12:01 PM   #27
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
i cant
i just cant seem to comprhend why they would take YOUR CAR TO REDESIGN AN ENTIRE TURBO KIT, STOP BEING A NEWB
Old 03-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #28
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

Bc they need a donor car to redesign the kit to make it better and more efficient... I'm not being Newb either... I've been talking to these guys for almost 4 months now trying to get this accomplished... Plus I'll get the turbo kit at a significant discount
Old 03-20-2009, 12:04 PM   #29
StoopidAlero
GL Member

StoopidAlero is on a distinguished road
Uhh.. Nice try, but that bumper is the "Venom" bumper from Extreme Dimensions (minus the front splitter)
Old 03-20-2009, 12:06 PM   #30
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volfenhag_alero View Post
Bc they need a donor car to redesign the kit to make it better and more efficient... I'm not being Newb either... I've been talking to these guys for almost 4 months now trying to get this accomplished... Plus I'll get the turbo kit at a significant discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidAlero View Post
Uhh.. Nice try, but that bumper is the "Venom" bumper from Extreme Dimensions (minus the front splitter)

DUDE, YOU FAIL!!!! SRSLY ARE YOU THAT DUMB TO TRY TO PASS OFF THAT AS YOUR CREATION???? eff this
Old 03-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #31
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

Nope... that front bumper was photoshoped on to the alero... I actually made mine from an eclipse bc style bumper
Old 03-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #32
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Nope... that front bumper was photoshoped on to the alero... I actually made mine from an eclipse bc style bumper

............................ stoopid, get ion, bash round #1 begins now..
Old 03-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #33
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

If I had bought it... it would have fit better than mine does... I still have to work on the area around the headlights and how it meets with the front fenders
Old 03-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #34
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
If I had bought it... it would have fit better than mine does... I still have to work on the area around the headlights and how it meets with the front fenders

tell that to the OSV kit......it fit worse then that and we bought them
Old 03-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #35
StoopidAlero
GL Member

Correct, that bumper was shopped onto the alero. But are you seriously telling me that you came up with the design all by yourself? You took a stock bumper and grafted a 99 eclipse Buddy front onto it? Hmmm.. I cant see someone with that wing on their car being that creative to design a " one off " ( Not really considering this bumper has been featured on ebay and ED for well over a year ) bumper.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #36
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

Ya'll don't know what I did... I've spent the last 6 months and 500 bucks building that bumper... Once I find out what my sister did with my digital camera I'll put the progress pics on here
Old 03-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #37
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Ya'll don't know what I did... I've spent the last 6 months and 500 bucks building that bumper... Once I find out what my sister did with my digital camera I'll put the progress pics on here

this will turn into another chipmunk - alero..... wait and wait and wait and then 6 months later a huge excuse...
Old 03-20-2009, 12:15 PM   #38
MattismodderX
GLS member

MattismodderX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MattismodderX
yea that does look exactly like that other bumper.. failure
Old 03-20-2009, 12:15 PM   #39
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

Not only that ED hasn't even had that on their website... and I just double checked and... nope it still isn't on there... I've built several different bumpers for several different cars... I have my own shop and I do all my own work... If you're too stupid to understand or respect that, than too bad for you.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #40
StoopidAlero
GL Member

Thanks for the info on the turbo kit and the links to the websites. That was much appreciated, but your bumper is a major FAIL. I cant see why someone would spend 500 bucks on custom fabbing an IDENTICAL bumper that could be bought for 325? Hmmm.. Fishy Fishy Fishy.
Closed Thread