Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #41
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfenhag_alero View Post
Nope... that front bumper was photoshoped on to the alero... I actually made mine from an eclipse bc style bumper
And why would you do that if the exact same thing was available. Wouldn't you rather do something "custom" rather than based off a product that already exists?

It's not on ED (Extreme Dimension)'s website. It's from Ground Dynamics (GD).

http://www.gdbodykits.com/Type-Venom...-04oavenfb.htm
Old 03-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #42
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not only that ED hasn't even had that on their website... and I just double checked and... nope it still isn't on there... I've built several different bumpers for several different cars... I have my own shop and I do all my own work... If you're too stupid to understand or respect that, than too bad for you.

pics or GTFO
Old 03-20-2009, 12:17 PM   #43
StoopidAlero
GL Member

StoopidAlero is on a distinguished road
OHHHHH... That IS my bad. I fail at life.. Its GroundDynamics.com that has that bumper
Old 03-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #44
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the turbo info though!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #45
StoopidAlero
GL Member

Quote:
Not only that ED hasn't even had that on their website... and I just double checked and... nope it still isn't on there... I've built several different bumpers for several different cars... I have my own shop and I do all my own work... If you're too stupid to understand or respect that, than too bad for you.

Please "build" a different wing. lol not really
Old 03-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #46
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

volfenhag_alero is on a distinguished road
I started to build that bumper when I first saw that pic about 6 months or so ago... I liked the way it looked and no one had it... so I started to build it and the eclipse is that closest size I could find
Old 03-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #47
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Whether I like it or not is irrelevant, but I am more so interested in how you made it...was this made from a mold....etc...etc? I really like when people do things with there own two hands.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:21 PM   #48
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

yeah, i just want to know more about the turbo thing?
Old 03-20-2009, 12:22 PM   #49
StoopidAlero
GL Member

LMAO. This thread fails and NCAA just started so im done. STILL IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR YOU TO REBUILD THE EXACT SAME BUMPER THAT IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. It just sucks when people take credit for something that somebody else already designed and made
Old 03-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #50
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidAlero View Post
LMAO. This thread fails and NCAA just started so im done. STILL IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR YOU TO REBUILD THE EXACT SAME BUMPER THAT IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. It just sucks when people take credit for something that somebody else already designed and made
This reminds me to check my brackets...
Old 03-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #51
MattismodderX
GLS member

MattismodderX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MattismodderX
Quote:

agreed
Old 03-20-2009, 12:26 PM   #52
StoopidAlero
GL Member

OK dood. Please STFU and leave the site. Here is a link to his bumper he "already made" http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showt...093#post306093
Old 03-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #53
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

I took a second factory front bumber to get the headlight holes and the mounting points... then I took the bc body kit front and I cut it in half long ways down the middle of the actual bumper spot... then I put them together to see how off the sizes where... I then split it vertically down the middle and added about 2-2.5" to the center of the body kit bumper... I then put them together and popped a mold and took it to my friends fiberglass shop(they make swimming pools) and he spray fiberglassed me a bumper with a white gelcoat
Old 03-20-2009, 12:31 PM   #54
StoopidAlero
GL Member

SO your digi camera has been messed up or lost since 2007?

INSTA-BAN! This is the second time he's done this. Its 1130am, and youre pissing me off kid. Not to mention the Syracuse S.F. Austin game is going to be a complete waste of an hour. Its gonna turn out to be just like the UCONN Chattanoga game

Last edited by StoopidAlero : 03-20-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:33 PM   #55
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

No... I got a new one and I let my sister borrow it and she can't find it
Old 03-20-2009, 12:34 PM   #56
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone seems to always lose their cameras.

Helps the economy I guess.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:34 PM   #57
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
OK dood. Please STFU and leave the site. Here is a link to his bumper he "already made" http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showt...093#post306093

quoted for failure...
Old 03-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #58
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Everyone seems to always lose their cameras.

Helps the economy I guess.

or they seem to go missing at the worst times...
Old 03-20-2009, 12:36 PM   #59
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

You can think whatever you want to... I know what I did and it looks good... Unless you were here, you wouldn't know
Old 03-20-2009, 12:42 PM   #60
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
You can think whatever you want to... I know what I did and it looks good... Unless you were here, you wouldn't know

so, what about this turbo thing? srsly, what is wring with the kit as of now?