Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 12:09 PM   #1
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Ok guys I didnt want to release any info on this but its come down to it where I have to show AAS the intrest that is here for the osv. Currently they have 1 kit which is their combat kit but i know the osv would outsell any bodykit by far.

I've been talking to them about it for asome time now ever since i pulled the project from mike. If

Also if they are givin enough intrest im sure they can make a rendering or sketch of the bodykit to show as I will be working with them on the design since ive already figured out most of the kit as is. I would recommend to expect a prebuy for the kit to help fund it at $1000 and it would be sent to andy's auto sport if things get finalized by eric for the go ahead.

If you have any questions either call me

Marc - 773-519-5181

Please check my newest update post!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 12:18 PM   #2
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Ok I can kinda start to do this but I am going to write down the names of people who are SERIOUS!!! about buying this, meaning if you say yes, i will hold you responsible to have that money. Along with that please give me a date you would be able to so I know when to expect it.

If your wondering about my name it doesnt need to be on this list.

so far here are the names

1) Voodoo (Now)
2) ???? ? (Wife would kill him if she saw this but I know)
3) Grouch (Spring 04)
4) Bdyman (After christmas 03)
5) 99blackalero (Spring 04)
6) ??????? (Spring 04) Another wife who would kill him
Old 11-21-2003, 12:31 PM   #3
99blackalero

so the OSV kit wil be $1000.00, not $1,500 then get $500 back like the last one...if it is only a $1000 sign me up for Spring '04, otherwise id rather just get the combat kit

Old 11-21-2003, 12:36 PM   #4
havik

I'm going to be saving up money after this X-mas, but I'd need to know exact costs when they become available. Shipping, painting, installing, etc...

So, I'd like to say mid to late summer for me. Once I can estimate the exact costs I'll confirm my interest.

Old 11-21-2003, 12:39 PM   #5
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by 99blackalero@Nov 21 2003, 05:31 PM
so the OSV kit wil be $1000.00, not $1,500 then get $500 back like the last one...if it is only a $1000 sign me up for Spring '04, otherwise id rather just get the combat kit
Exactly, this is a whole new pricing plan. I was going to be producing the kits but after alot of thought its just to much for me to handle without a company. So i would be pretty much handing it over to AAS to produce if they are intrested.

Yes $1000 is the estimate price im saying, it might be even less but will not be more. Shipping is probly $150-$200 on avg for something of that size
Old 11-21-2003, 12:41 PM   #6
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by havik@Nov 21 2003, 05:36 PM
I'm going to be saving up money after this X-mas, but I'd need to know exact costs when they become available. Shipping, painting, installing, etc...

So, I'd like to say mid to late summer for me. Once I can estimate the exact costs I'll confirm my interest.
Ok this is a common question,

Price as said will be $1000 (maybe less but not more)

Shipping - $150-$200

Painting - They do not paint the for you, it would be a shop around your house that you would have to get a price from. No they cannot send it painted either.

Install - Usually either you can do it yourself or have the bodyshop that is painting your car install it, because even so with the rear bumper I plan on keeping the completely flat bumper so that you can cutout whichever exhaust you choose (or bodyshop cut it.)
Old 11-21-2003, 12:46 PM   #7
havik

I haven't inquired locally about paint. So I don't know what's a good deal or not, I'll call around and see what people around here are charging but lets say I'm getting charge the equivalent of $500 US (just for painting), am I getting a good deal?? Getting ripped off?? Or is that the "norm"??

Old 11-21-2003, 12:48 PM   #8
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

about $500 is normal for paint and install
Old 11-21-2003, 01:46 PM   #9
99blackalero

sounds good to me`silent, if this can be done put me ont the list

Old 11-21-2003, 01:53 PM   #10
Alerosince99

Silent is this just for the 2 door coupes?

Id be interested but I have a 4 door and with my current plan I dont think there will be free money for that untill fall 2004.

Old 11-21-2003, 02:01 PM   #11
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

It will be a kit for all makes and all models.

I have a 4 door to
Old 11-21-2003, 02:15 PM   #12
Alerosince99

I better stay off the list till I can firm up my resources. But I am definately interested!

Old 11-21-2003, 05:36 PM   #13
Grouch

As Marc stated above, I'm a definate yes! I have the money now, but unfortunately I have to pay for an 800-mile move in the next two weeks. But I should have the funds available again around March/April.

Old 11-21-2003, 06:01 PM   #14
mfuller

You just couldn't keep it under your hat, could you Marc.....

Old 11-21-2003, 06:08 PM   #15
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

I was going to but seriously it seems almost that i cant get ahold of eric for the life of me and i figured i cant wait forever for the sketches to see the intrest on it. I have been trying to get ahold of eric for 2 weeks now and havent got a peep from him. He doesnt return my phone calls and whenever i call him he's always in a meeting. Ive also emailed him and got nothing in return, so this way im going to show the intrest in writing and if they choose not to take this project then I have a few other companies lined up as well.

Personally I would like to have AAS take this project because of the way they introduced themselves on here and have a nice background of bodykits made.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:51 PM   #16
02 Blck GLS

I'm interested but honestly can't see myself coming up with money anytime soon. But once I clear some finacial hurdles, I'll be down to buy.

Old 11-22-2003, 12:55 PM   #17
crazykid

oh man.. decisions.. the body kit andys just came out with for the alero.. or the osv kit..... (if it happens)

Old 11-22-2003, 01:33 PM   #18
King Asoka
V.I.P. Member

King Asoka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to King Asoka Send a message via MSN to King Asoka
im really interested in to see what the OSV kit will look like, i wont be finacialy ready till at least fall next year, but i am still very interested!
Old 11-22-2003, 06:36 PM   #19
Skiboarder311
GLS member

Skiboarder311 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Skiboarder311
i don't mean to crush any hopes, but c'mon seriously people, this company just came outta the blue and developed a kit for us. Now they just got finished with the molds and are starting to send them out, and u want them to make another one.

I dunno if thats gonna happen. We'd have to get a buncha peeps buyin the first kit they made, b4 they'd consider makin another.

I mean, i could be wrong, but thats my opinion on it
Old 11-22-2003, 09:52 PM   #20
SikMindz
GL Member

SikMindz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SikMindz
On one hand Ski is right but on the other, AAS has come out with 4-5 kits for the 92-99+ GA's in the last 6 months, 2 of which are only for the 92-95 IIRC. They also recently came out with 2 different kits for the GP in the last 2 months. So, it is possible for you guys.
Closed Thread