Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 09-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #1
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
bought another 01

Well as the title says I bought another 2001 only its a 3400 question being check engine light is on, low tire light is on and it needs some little things like a window regulator, and a new pass. front rim and some body work, I'm gonna try an get the ses light looked into asap an then we'll go from there with codes

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:34 PM   #2
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
SES, you will need a scan, could be something simple

Low tire light, fill it up, if it comes back on you either have something in the tire causing a leak or a cracked/bent rim

Doesn't sound too bad, let see some pics

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:55 PM   #3
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #4
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Glad to see you back!
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 10:58 PM   #5
Alerojester
GL Member

Yeah the front rim is bent as hell and its in the trunk its sitting on the spare so since I have the rims off my coupe sitting around I'm gonna put them on the new one till I can find another one of the chrome rims

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Old 09-07-2014, 09:03 PM   #6
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
Welcome back!
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:08 PM   #7
Alerojester
GL Member

Thanks y'all

Old 09-20-2014, 05:30 PM   #8
Alerojester
GL Member

As asked here's one of the new car, had to get time to get a picture while the weather wasn't rainy, yes Ik it has the wrong front rims on it but it was better then running on 3 16's and a doughnut so i robbed the front rims off my silver one so it wouldn't throw anything off... More pics to come as I work on it, have to get the passengerside window fixed as I'm running out of duct tape to hold it up, needs a new window and probably regulator not sure as of yet, gotta figure out why I have no blower fan either all the fuses are good so looking into the blower motor itself and wondering how big of a p.i.t.a. its gonna be.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140918_144021.jpg (102.2 KB, 45 views)

Old 09-20-2014, 08:27 PM   #9
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
I would not suggest duct tape. That stuff won't be fun getting off the glass, trim or paint.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 09-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #10
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good man! I like that blue.... always have!

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 10:10 PM   #11
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Maybe blower motor resistor. Very common, but usually the high still works. Its a pita if its that or the blower motor, you'll be upside down feet on the seat up under the dash to get to them.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 12:46 AM   #12
Alerojester
GL Member

I'm pretty use to upside down feet on the seat lol I'm the only one who out of all my friends doesn't mind tackeling the odd stuff under the dash, an sleepy I havent found anything that a razor blade and goof off can't take off without hurting the paint or glass and cardboard just doesn't work that well to hold up windows, the car needs a bath bad and some body work on the passenger side quarter looks like a 2y/o tried to fix it I'll get some pics of it tomorrow and post them Idk if bodyman is still on here ever but if so he'd prolly be sickened by the crappy job the po did on it!! An I don't know how long its gonna stay this color it will probably end up murdered out with painted calipers because once I get to working on my silver one an get it running again this one will be the wife's car

Last edited by Alerojester : 09-21-2014 at 12:50 AM.
Old 09-21-2014, 01:19 AM   #13
sleepyalero
GLS member

Be careful with goof off. My buddy used it on his headlight and it ate the headlight lense and destroyed it pretty much. I can't imagine what it would do to your vehicles clear coat/paint.

Goo gone is fine. Goof off, I wouldn't use on paint, at least for me. You're welcome to do what you like. Lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 10:36 AM   #14
Alerojester
GL Member

I have both lol

Old 09-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #15
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Yeah that stuff eats headlight plastic... Lesson learned.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:08 AM   #16
Alerojester
GL Member

Eww that's no good, IG I won't use that for anything plastic...