Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-18-2003, 05:16 PM   #1
Grouch

Quote:
Originally posted by "blackalero3400"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("blackalero3400")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Civic intake i love this mod there is a how to on N- body proformance page and it helped alot. i love this mod and is worth the time and money. took me about 2 hr. to get it all done. Now does the engine roarrrrhhÂ;-) its lovley

Pics

Best mod of em allÂ;-) O h wait its the only proformance mod iv done lol lot to compair toÂ;-) but i luv itÂ;-) Â;-) you will to all i can say is mucho LoudER[/list][/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by "blackalero3400"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("blackalero3400")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Not to much work jus a little. time.Â;-) ummm would this be good ?

http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant.mv?Scre...ry_Code=ALUNDER

if you have this intake ?

would it be long enough or at least better?[/b]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("99Alero_Boy")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I don't know if the extension harness will help at all but i just wanted to second the motion of this mod.Â;-) I put mine in about 2 months ago. I love mine and it was cheap, about 20 bucks but that is cause i got connections.Â;-) Definately louder and not that hard to install about 1 1/2 hours for me.Â;-) Can feel a little extra get up and go, i also used the n-body instructions (a little).Â;-) For a clean cut without having to deal with sparks and poop if you are worried I would use an air-powered saw.[/b][/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"badredalero"
@
I used(don't know bout everyone else) a "Spectre Air Intake Tube" Part#8219, fits 92' to 00 Civc and 94' to 00 Integra, It's the general one at Autozone, hope that helps.[/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"DiMedici"

There's not a huge difference performance-wise between this CAI and the APoC CAI - the air filter is located in the same place, in the fender wall, and the intake tubing takes the same course - it could be argued, however, that the accordian-style bellows just before the TB will add unwanted turbulance to the air that the APoC CAI doesn't have.Â;-) Also, something must be said to the more professional look of the APoC CAIs with all that nice smoothe tubing, and pretty silicone couplers, depends on whether you're 'go and show' or just 'go'...[/quote]