cutelilcntrygrl

VTOLDS

3.4Euro Alero
Old 12-20-2004, 03:12 PM   #2
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

johny_boy32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to johny_boy32
you cant even see half of these cars...what are you people voting for...christmas lights on a car Forum...remember these are for nice cars with the backround coming in second. No offense but the only people that should be getting any votes are Redog and cutelilcntrygrl. Thats my $.02
Old 12-20-2004, 03:14 PM   #3
Sno

Marie gets my vote :thumbsup:

Old 12-20-2004, 03:18 PM   #4
Pimpalero03
V.I.P. Member

Pimpalero03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Pimpalero03
these are all kinda weak. lol i vote nicks pic of his alero covered in snow. lol
Old 12-20-2004, 03:19 PM   #5
3.4 Euro Alero
GL Member

3.4 Euro Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by johny_boy32@Dec 20 2004, 04:12 PM
you cant even see half of these cars...what are you people voting for...christmas lights on a car Forum...remember these are for nice cars with the backround coming in second. No offense but the only people that should be getting any votes are Redog and cutelilcntrygrl. Thats my $.02
How many nice cars do you see in the middle of winter (unless you are way down south or in cali), but without the snow, how much of a christmas pic is it?? We see nice cars the other 11 months of the year, so 1 month of a car looking like Winter has bitten it in the ass with a nice background ain't so bad is it?

And as for washing a car and having it nice and clean for a winter pic, that is just too fake!
Old 12-20-2004, 03:46 PM   #6
Travis99Alero

is there a choice for none of the above? no offense to anybody whose car is up there, but i'm not a big fan of any of those vehicles.

Old 12-20-2004, 03:54 PM   #7
little_pontiac
GL Member

little_pontiac is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to little_pontiac
Quote:
Originally posted by Travis99Alero@Dec 20 2004, 03:46 PM
is there a choice for none of the above? no offense to anybody whose car is up there, but i'm not a big fan of any of those vehicles.
If u dont like them, then done vote, simple as that.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:24 PM   #8
MikeSS
V.I.P. Member

MikeSS is an unknown quantity at this point
Crap, I should have entered this month, oh well.

I voted Red Dog cause his car is clean, and there ain't nothing classier then the x-mas tree lot
1996 Camaro Y87 - Gone
2003 Alero 2.2L GX 5-Spd - 15.21 @ 88.21 - Gone
Old 12-20-2004, 04:39 PM   #9
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

I was just simply stating that we should have a nice car on the sites homepage...not some car you cant see with christmas lights behind them that you cant see any better.
Old 12-20-2004, 05:11 PM   #10
MikeSS
V.I.P. Member

MikeSS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by johny_boy32@Dec 20 2004, 04:39 PM
I was just simply stating that we should have a nice car on the sites homepage...not some car you cant see with christmas lights behind them that you cant see any better.
I agree, it was a nice try by many to get the lights in the pic, but the alero's are just missing.
1996 Camaro Y87 - Gone
2003 Alero 2.2L GX 5-Spd - 15.21 @ 88.21 - Gone
Old 12-20-2004, 05:58 PM   #11
Travis99Alero

Quote:
Originally posted by little_pontiac+Dec 20 2004, 03:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (little_pontiac @ Dec 20 2004, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Travis99Alero@Dec 20 2004, 03:46 PM
If u dont like them, then done vote, simple as that. [/b][/quote]
i didnt vote... :thumbsup:

Old 12-20-2004, 06:00 PM   #12
Vtolds
H&B Shipping Agent

Vtolds is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vtolds
Quote:
Originally posted by johny_boy32@Dec 20 2004, 04:39 PM
Maby you should hvae actaully patricipated instead of bitching about what other peoples cars look like especailly since we actaully put out a effort to try and get some shots to enter in Jan AOTM.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:18 PM   #13
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

why so i can look stupid like you guys and get pictures that dont show up and look like poop...i think not.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:37 PM   #14
Sundayalero
GL Member

Sundayalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by 3.4 Euro Alero@Dec 20 2004, 03:19 PM
How many nice cars do you see in the middle of winter (unless you are way down south or in cali), ...edit...

Just because we live in Cali and it's 80 degrees, and our cars are clean dose not mean it's not winter.... :rolleyes:
<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only real cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas. Just roll the roof back and screw it on, grease the face with white tanning butter and move out with the music at top volume, and at least a pint of ether.
-From the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson </span>
Old 12-20-2004, 06:58 PM   #15
Sno

lets not turn this into a flaming thread.... we are supposed to be voting for the AOTM... those are the pictures that have been entered, if you don't like them, don't vote, its quite simple... i don't think we need to be flaming people for their picture just because you can't see their car clearly enough, just vote for the one you like the most, its as simple as that...

Old 12-20-2004, 07:01 PM   #16
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
well lets see you are going to bitch about our pics when 2000_olds_alero was the one that stated the rules. where you guys in the thread about having christmas background. Maybe if you guys did more reading than bitching you would know what was going on.
Old 12-20-2004, 07:05 PM   #17
Sno

^^ props to Oldsman

Old 12-20-2004, 07:06 PM   #18
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally posted by johny_boy32+Dec 20 2004, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johny_boy32 @ Dec 20 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you cant even see half of these cars...what are you people voting for...christmas lights on a car Forum...remember these are for nice cars with the backround coming in second.Â;-) No offense but the only people that should be getting any votes are Redog and cutelilcntrygrl.Â;-) Thats my $.02 [/b]

well thank you for your 2 cents. i am so glad you stated that.

<!--QuoteBegin-johny_boy32

I was just simply stating that we should have a nice car on the sites homepage[/quote]

So with that in mind and being i have a crappy Alero. I withdrawl from this and future AOTM :thumbsup: thanks again.
Old 12-20-2004, 07:13 PM   #19
Sno

Just some copy and paste work from the original post by 2000_olds_alero so there is no more hub bub:thumbsup:
Quote:
Originally posted by cutelilcntrygrl+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cutelilcntrygrl)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Stupid question... what would be considered a Christmas/holiday pic? [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-2000_olds_alero

a nice snowy backdrop, xmas decorations(lights etc) stuff like that...use your judgement...i'll let you know if something needs to be changed [/quote]

Old 12-20-2004, 07:25 PM   #20
3.4 Euro Alero
GL Member

3.4 Euro Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by VTOLDS+Dec 20 2004, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VTOLDS @ Dec 20 2004, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-johny_boy32@Dec 20 2004, 04:39 PM
Maby you should hvae actaully patricipated instead of bitching about what other peoples cars look like especailly since we actaully put out a effort to try and get some shots to enter in Jan AOTM. [/b][/quote]
You know, Alot of people give you grief for speaking your mind, but I have to agree with you totally here.

The only reason I posted this time is it was actually a vote where having a totally tricked out/modded car didn't really matter. No one always has a perfectly clean car, and I'd be willing to bet that there are very few that keep there cars as clean and polished as I do all summer long, but in reality, most people have cars that look like they have just driven down a ski hill... in the thick of winter season.

I for one do not have many mods for multiple reasons, but took pride driving around in -20C conditions last night looking for a nice Christmasy Background so that I could once submit for Aleromod.

We are all proud of our cars for one reason or another, and should be.

Let's not start crap calling each other and actually enjoy the season for what it is!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALEROMOD!