Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-18-2003, 04:32 PM   #1
Grouch

Quote:
Originally posted by "Bspot"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Bspot")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Store/Site purchased: RKSport
Cost/Shipping: $185US + $10 extra to ship to canada + $65 customs @ss raping!
Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: Service was better than most places i've dealt with. The guy gave me his direct phonenumber right off the bat, and all my questions were answered immediatly

Initial product impressions, quality: Decent. Connections could have been cut nicer though. Still functional, just not as pretty as they could be

Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: F*CKING TERRIBLE! The worst instructions I have ever seen.

Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: I'll give it a medium, due to brutal, brutal instructions. Spent quite a while trying to hunt down where the IAT sensor went. (Turns out it doesn't go into the actual intake itself, but plugs into the intake manifold on a spot that is covered with rubber and there for the purpose of people that buy aftermarket intakes)

If not self installed, cost of installation: Self

Performance, appearance opinions: Appearance. Looks pretty good. Simple though. If your all about colored connectors, this intake isn't for you. It has a nice shiny inlet tube though.

Sound: wow. I am still running on stock exhaust, and once the car hits about 2500 under full throttle it starts to roar. Sounds sooo good.

Performance: i was skeptical about an intake making a noticeable difference, but i deffinatley had more punch through the top of the band.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-"bdyman"

i have the rk sport intake on my ecotec i like it allot true it does make a hissing sound and up around 3 grand you really hear the intake suckin air
for $200 bucks nice mod
[/quote]