Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 07-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #21
Spilner521
Boost Guru

Spilner521 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spilner521
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
I want these, or ones extremely similar. Not the Wedsport, far too expensive for me. But these RSL Ikaris are seemingly extremely hard to come by. Might buy alerored04's if he's serious about selling.

Anyone know of any that look extremely similar or a place that sells RSL/ADR Ikari?
^^That looks sick!! Get those in 18's and paint the headlights black and you'll be set in the looks department. And I was never a fan of an Alero without a spoiler.....
Old 07-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #22
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilner521 View Post
^^That looks sick!! Get those in 18's and paint the headlights black and you'll be set in the looks department. And I was never a fan of an Alero without a spoiler.....

I have to agree on the without spoiler part, you have to find those wheels Ion.
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #23
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yep it's either this guy on the Florida Mitsubishi board of something for $400 + shipping, or alerored04 for $600. Either way I'll get em.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #24
Ryan from Ohio
Master of my Domain

Ryan from Ohio will become famous soon enough
Let my guy see what he can do. I bet he can get the rims brand new in that range. Plus if i understand correctly this is all local, so he will drive over and get them. Then you can drive down to get them put on

And for shipping large heavy stuff DHL man. Price out every which way...

When I was doing sub boxes heavily two summers ago, I started shipping UPS. I checked on DHL and they were about 30-50% cheaper on almost every box to ship...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #25
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
^Dude, hot. Let me know about 17-18s with and without wheels. Sounds good since we're only 1.5 hrs away from each other hehe.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #26
TheMeaningOfLife
GLS member

TheMeaningOfLife is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheMeaningOfLife Send a message via Yahoo to TheMeaningOfLife
Ion, those were Rota Sub-Zero's.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:35 AM   #27
[ion] C2
636 whp

^Oops
Old 07-11-2008, 06:32 PM   #28
TheMeaningOfLife
GLS member

TheMeaningOfLife is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheMeaningOfLife Send a message via Yahoo to TheMeaningOfLife
LOl, they look good tho dont they, hahah