Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 02-27-2004, 12:51 PM   #1
Green Eyed Monster

:thumbsup: I have an Awesome place for a meet in Richmond KY.........off exit 87 I 75 :thumbsup: We could have a HUGE parking lot for the meet......
Old 02-27-2004, 12:57 PM   #2
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
ummm me going to a meet in KY = teh dumb idea and wont happen
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 01:06 PM   #3
Green Eyed Monster

It was just an idea....It is a huge place , the largest bowling alley in KY, and I can get the parking lot.......
Old 02-27-2004, 01:31 PM   #4
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

aLeRogrL21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to aLeRogrL21
It's nice down there!
Old 02-27-2004, 01:44 PM   #5
misslindseysue

Parking lot? Sorry, but I'm not driving that far to sit in a parking lot. We're planning a meet in a park, with a parking lot, plus trees, tables, water...
Old 02-27-2004, 02:09 PM   #6
Green Eyed Monster

This place is nice . It has the best food and bowling in the state. Easy to find, good hotels next to the bowling alley,and I can get live music......
Old 02-27-2004, 02:34 PM   #7
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
linsay pick me up and we'll head down, haha
Old 02-27-2004, 03:12 PM   #8
misslindseysue

Call me Lindsey and I just might.
Old 02-27-2004, 03:28 PM   #9
dopey

haha...... typical kentuckian..... LETS MEET AT A BOWLING ALLEY!!!! hahaha. i lived in Paducha from about september threw january..... hense what i was never online much. nice area..... beautiful..... but the people are...... well its not like bein at home lemme say that much.
Old 02-27-2004, 03:35 PM   #10
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by misslindseysue@Feb 27 2004, 02:12 PM
Call me Lindsey and I just might.
hmm now i gotta think about it, lol
Old 02-27-2004, 03:44 PM   #11
jonez

/\
Not all kentuckians are like that. There a lot of people here are like that though. I grow up in kentucky. For the most part there ain't poop to do so you do the simple things. The town I grow up didn't have poop to do so you had to go some where else or just bunnyed up. But then my ass turned 18, joined the marine Corps to get the hell out. Once I escaped for a while was all good, because when I would come back would find better poop to get in too. Had been to a lot better places plus a little older and wiser. You know it is pretty sad I have been home once in 2 years, and that was for emergancy leave so I had no chance to go out and I could set a better meet up than that out here from the islands. Just don't judge everyone from that state because of one person. There are a lot of people there that know how to have a good time. I don't understand why he would choice that, wheb Louisville or Lexington offer a lot more things to do. Lot better things to do than go to a Bowling Alley. G.E.M if you need help give a hollar.
Old 02-28-2004, 01:29 PM   #12
Green Eyed Monster

Jonez. Where were you from ??????
Old 02-28-2004, 04:22 PM   #13
jonez

Winchester
Old 02-28-2004, 11:39 PM   #14
Green Eyed Monster

You were just right up the road from me....LOL.... B)
Old 02-29-2004, 12:52 AM   #15
dopey

jonez...... i know not everybody in kentucky is like that. actually know some dudes from around "E-town". they are pretty sweet guys. but u know what i mean..... its the peeps out in the boonies.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:21 AM   #16
jonez

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetAlero99@Feb 29 2004, 05:52 AM
jonez...... i know not everybody in kentucky is like that. actually know some dudes from around "E-town". they are pretty sweet guys. but u know what i mean..... its the peeps out in the boonies.
yeah whenever I home. Cost to much to fly home, and can't get orders for at least another ten months. Then it is probally back to North Caralina. Once I get there I will make trips back to Kentucky.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:28 AM   #17
jonez

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetAlero99@Feb 29 2004, 05:52 AM
Hey I know you may have not ment everyone, I just hate getting labeled like I am some back woods redneck. As most people think everyone from Kentucky is. But also being from that state I can see why people say that. Maybe when I get back to the east coast, I can take some leave in the summer, everone cruise down for one of the bigger car shows there in Lexington or Louisville. Then after the show we all can go see the wonderful nightlife.
Old 02-29-2004, 10:23 AM   #18
Green Eyed Monster

sounds good....