Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 02-23-2004, 04:23 PM   #1
MACBUYA

THIS IS REALLY EARLY, BUT I FIGURE I'D LET YOU GUYS KNOW NOW WHILE IM THINKING OF IT. MY CAR CLUB RENTS OUT MILAN DRAGWAY ONCE A MONTH THROUGHOUT THE YEAR (SPRING, SUMMER, FALL). WE ARE A PONTIAC DRAG RACING CLUB, MOST OF THE MEMBERS RACE OLDER CARS BUT A FEW RACE NEWER GRAND PRIX'S AND SUCH. ANYWAY AT THE END OF THE YEAR USUALLY IN OCTOBER WE HAVE AN INVITATIONAL. WE RENT THE TRACK FROM 9:00 AM TO 1:00 PM. TECH CARDS ARE $35 FOR GUESTS. WE USUALLY GET ALOT OF TIME FOR TIME TRIALS, BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE CROWD. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED OR HAS ANY QUESTIONS POST THEM HERE. I WILL GET MORE INFO ON THE EXACT DATE AS IT COMES. CHECK OUR SITE ALSO FOR MORE INFO ROYAL PONTAIC CLUB OF AMERICA
Old 02-23-2004, 11:50 PM   #2
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
WHY WON'T MY CAPS GO BACK TO NORMAL LETTERS?!?! WHY CAN'T I POST THINGS IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUMS!?!? WHY DOES EVERYONE GET MAD AT ME WHEN I TYPE? HOW THE HELL CAN A CAR BEAT UP ANOTHER CAR?!?!? ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 01:02 PM   #3
MACBUYA

thanks for the input...
Old 02-26-2004, 02:07 PM   #4
misslindseysue

Everyone stop yelling! Geez.

It might be cool to go to Milan with you guys, Macbuya. Keep us posted with more details as it gets closer.
Old 04-05-2004, 11:52 PM   #5
MACBUYA

ok, the invitational meet is on October 16th @ 9:00 am (gates open at 8:30)
$35 for time trials and eliminations. $5 for spectators
Royal Pontiac Club of America
check the web site for any other info...