Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 12-15-2003, 12:25 PM   #181
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
pleasure was all mine........................lol

shame not everyone could have stayed but at least you did come out. even in the snow.
Old 12-15-2003, 06:55 PM   #182
bdyman

ya i know alerogrl
she was just just nervous around new people that`s all
wish i would have but she made me go x-mas shoppin
next time i will leave her at home...lol....
Old 12-15-2003, 10:00 PM   #183
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
good luck doing that...............lol
Old 12-15-2003, 10:06 PM   #184
bdyman

lol.....well doesn`t hurt to try
Old 12-15-2003, 10:08 PM   #185
Oldsman
Owner

that's true.

my wife seems to never come. thank god.............LOL
Old 12-16-2003, 12:50 PM   #186
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

aLeRogrL21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to aLeRogrL21
bdyman, no don't just leave her at home--it was hard for me the first time going to an alero meet but i tried to go up and talk to people, ya know. wish i would have gotten to talk to you more, you had some good insight on different topics and for me you explained things so that i understood what you were trying to say just like scot does...it really helps. I'll always take up on some advice you have. did you and your gf get the shopping done that you needed?

Now now scot, i liked your story you told about your son--he's a cutie and you got to enjoy the funny things they say at times. I still haven't met your wife--sorry i had to get going, would have loved to of met her as always.

Thanks guys for a great time!!!!
Old 12-16-2003, 12:56 PM   #187
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
bloop
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 05:20 PM   #188
fiestyalerogirl81

I was kinda of ehm quiet too around most of you guys too, I'll try and come out and talk as well, but theres a part of me thats still shy still. Ahem, hence the mardi gras part. LOL.

OH yeah I have to mention this, marc I was at Auto zone today browsing around, waiting to get my car to get a diagnostic check and I saw a disco ball that u can hang on your rearview mirror. So when you have all you lights on , the lights can bounce of the discoball. It was 3 or 4 dollars. I was seriously thinking about picking it up as a gag gift! :P
Old 12-16-2003, 06:10 PM   #189
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

shiny discoball!
Old 12-16-2003, 06:42 PM   #190
bdyman

marc ya do that and i will never let you hear the end of that...lol...
bdyman, no don't just leave her at home--it was hard for me the first time going to an alero meet but i tried to go up and talk to people, ya know. wish i would have gotten to talk to you more, you had some good insight on different topics and for me you explained things so that i understood what you were trying to say just like scot does...it really helps. I'll always take up on some advice you have. did you and your gf get the shopping done that you needed?

^^^^^ ya we did it took us like almost 2 hours to get home that night it was so poopty out
well prob` better off for her to stay home can spend more time at the next meet
if you ever need help with anything just let me know always like to help out any one i can
Old 12-18-2003, 04:39 PM   #191
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

not a problem bdyman...thanks