Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 02-27-2004, 01:28 PM   #1
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

aLeRogrL21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to aLeRogrL21
Recently on Thursday, February 19, 2004, I got into an accident with a big Frito Lay truck at the Citgo/7-Eleven driveway at 8:15am on the corner of Rt. 64 (North Ave.) & Randall Rd-St. Charles, IL.

I was stopped waiting to pull out and head to work when this d**khead took out the drivers side front corner panel, part of my hood, and my whole front bumper of my Alero. I'll be posting pictures in the next few days once they are developed!!!

So my poor Alero has the headlights taped attached to the front frame of the car...believe me, she looks so ghetto!!! Frito Lay is conducting an investigation on who's at fault and I have not been issued a rental car yet. Even though, I've been issued two warning tickets for no front license plate and one headlight out in the last week. Thought I would let you guys/girls know to watch out more for the idiots on the road.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:45 PM   #2
misslindseysue

That sucks! I hope they figure it out soon.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:54 PM   #3
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
thats sucks girl. hope they hurry the process up.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:58 PM   #4
jonez

Damn that sucks.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:31 PM   #5
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
ouch that does suck, plus you never know what engine damage he couldve caused
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 04:02 PM   #6
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

Your telling me^^^^...She makes so much noise right now that it's hard to say. I've been bitching while at work with the other insurance company to get a stupid rental car so I have a car to drive at night. I can't see poop when I drive at night, it's like driving in the fog.
Old 02-27-2004, 04:03 PM   #7
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

Thanks for the support everyone!!!!
Old 02-27-2004, 04:04 PM   #8
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

johny_boy32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to johny_boy32
good luck with all that...sorry for the bad news
Old 02-27-2004, 04:23 PM   #9
King Asoka
V.I.P. Member

King Asoka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to King Asoka Send a message via MSN to King Asoka
dood, that sucks!!!!! i hope everything works out for you!
Old 02-27-2004, 04:28 PM   #10
fiestyalerogirl81

Sorry to hear about that Heather. Hey do u want any of us to go after this punk?(gets bat ready in hand) And smother his face all over the pavement for ruining your car? Also check for any frame damage that you might not see to the visible eye.
Old 02-27-2004, 04:29 PM   #11
dopey

sounds like u got Layed by the truck...... get it??? frito lay..... layed..... ok ill shut up now
Old 02-27-2004, 04:33 PM   #12
Purple&Black

Dammit, Sweet...I had a smart-ass comment all ready and then I got to your post... :P

Yeah, that totally sucks though Heather... I think people with "alerogirl" or some derivative of that in their name ought to watch out. Two in a week?
Old 02-27-2004, 04:43 PM   #13
dopey

Quote:
Originally posted by Purple&Black@Feb 27 2004, 04:33 PM
Dammit, Sweet...I had a smart-ass comment all ready and then I got to your post... :P
come on man uve been around long enuff...... u should realize i dont let many oppertunities for a smart ass comment fall threw the cracks...
Old 02-27-2004, 04:45 PM   #14
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
^^^very true
Old 02-27-2004, 07:15 PM   #15
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Sorry to hear. Good luck with that

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 11:55 PM   #16
al3r0_g1rL

I hear your pain Honey.. I was rear ended on Tues. (2/24/04) but I only had it one month to the day that day! But mine doesn't sound nearly as bad as damage as your car. Hope it all works out for you!!!! Keep us updated.. GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THE INSURANCE BULL POOP .... :-/

~Crystal
Old 02-27-2004, 11:57 PM   #17
al3r0_g1rL

YAH HEY... I WANNA CHANGE MY NAME.. LOL... issed: <_<

~Crystal
Old 02-28-2004, 01:56 AM   #18
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

Crazytaxi37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Crazytaxi37
Very sorry to hear about this Heather. Hope your alright. Do you have Rental Car on your insurance. I have found that it is best to go through your own insurance and let your insurance company go after them. They have the cash and lawyers to make the other guys pay what they should. You will have to cover your own deductable till your insurer gets the cash from Frito Guys. But, when they get payed you get your deductable back. It's really a lot less stressful that way too. It won't effect your insurance at all either, because they get there money back in the end. Hope this helps. See ya Honey.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:57 AM   #19
Oldsman
Owner

^^^very true. this is what i did when that woman hit me. It does make things easier. If you have to get a rental and you don't have it on your insurance their insurance will reinburse you for it.
Old 02-28-2004, 04:48 PM   #20
fiestyalerogirl81

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazytaxi37@Feb 28 2004, 01:56 AM
Very sorry to hear about this Heather. Hope your alright. Do you have Rental Car on your insurance. I have found that it is best to go through your own insurance and let your insurance company go after them. They have the cash and lawyers to make the other guys pay what they should. You will have to cover your own deductable till your insurer gets the cash from Frito Guys. But, when they get payed you get your deductable back. It's really a lot less stressful that way too. It won't effect your insurance at all either, because they get there money back in the end. Hope this helps. See ya Honey.
Awwwhhh we got another Aleromod hook up in the making......awwhh how cute... Its puppylove. LOL. j.k.

Oldsman it also depends on the insurance companies to on wht they will pay.