Old 05-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #21
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilner521 View Post
Flat black or gunmetal FTW
ohhh! those are the colors of both sets of my wheels, respectively. lol
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #22
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
both are ghey, it's alright though almost everybody goes through their ricer stage...
Old 05-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #23
JoshGentry
GL Member

JoshGentry is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
both are ghey, it's alright though almost everybody goes through their ricer stage...

Dude. Look at your car. There isn't a thing done to it Wow. You can burn out. Go talk shit somewhere else.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #24
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
His car had a Magnuson supercharger on it and is now putting on a whipple... he ran low 13s with his old setup..

He likes to leave his exterior somewhat stock, big deal... for people like you who don't see beyond it or know what's going on. Notice under that picture it says SLEEPER. You know what that means? Car that looks basically stock but is quick.

Yours on the other hand, looks modified, but is basically stock for go. And has fart cannons. You lose ALL respect once you put those on, because you're just someone who likes to fart up around the neighborhood with your bumble bee exhaust... sorry dude. Even if that's not why you have them (for loudness/annoyingness) you automatically get tossed into that crowd by the random onlooker.

So yeah, you can think "I'll do what I like, and eff everyone else's opinion" but soon you'll get tired of it, and tired of seeing other POS rusted out cars with nothing but huge fart cans and ridiculous paint colors running 18 second 1/4 miles and you'll want out of that whole image.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:51 PM   #25
jamcllw
GLS member

jamcllw is an unknown quantity at this point
Dammit!!!
I thought this was a poll to find out what the best tasting skittles are.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:51 PM   #26
Valley olds
GLS member

Valley olds is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
JoshGentry: Dude. Look at your car. There isn't a thing done to it Wow. You can burn out. Go talk shit somewhere else.

As for his exterior tastes, this is not his first alero. Check this thread out.

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showt...&highlight=pic
Old 05-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #27
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yep he had 3 Aleros.. one show, one stockish (I think), one go.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:57 PM   #28
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGentry View Post
Dude. Look at your car. There isn't a thing done to it Wow. You can burn out. Go talk shit somewhere else.

Learn your facts bitch and go talk shit elsewhere, I was one of the first to have an AAS kit, and the First to have a fully molded kit, had fully molded z3 fenders too, and a bunch of other stuff, and I didn't rock stock wheels with it, and even though I was kind of ricey, I didn't have the ghey sticker that you have

Second alero was a custom paint job as well that looked 1000x times better than your shitbox, bullitt wheels, 3rd alero to rock 255 tires

Third alero (down below) has custom ghosted olds symbols, new wheels, so yeah no stockers again, and quite a few mods on the old setup that ran high 13s, and the new whipple setup will be so awesome your mom would probably sell you to put one on your alero.......minus all the gheyness you added to it of course.....
Old 05-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #29
Caboose73

And sense u didnt take the 3secs to look at his profile and go to his car domain link before you whipped out your e rooster here you go http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2498114

Old 05-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #30
JoshGentry
GL Member

Ay, eff this web site. I got an 89 turbocharged Supra that'll put your shit to shame on the streets and the track. Just because I got an Alero that doesn't look like something you'd drive, everyone wants to talk shit. Go fast all you want. I'm a firefighter and I've saw more bodies wrapped around trees than you can count. And a soldier bustin my ass everyday to give you a effin livin. eff this gay ass website with people that can't think outside of their small mind. Full of people who do nothing but sit on their ass and jack off to other peoples Aleros. They have no personal life, so they sit around and post like 5000 times. eff you. Might as well delete me off this shit now. Peace.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #31
[ion] C2
636 whp

Why do you care what anyone says?
Old 05-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #32
Vic28
GL Member

Vic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Vic28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGentry View Post
Ay, eff this web site. I got an 89 turbocharged Supra that'll put your shit to shame on the streets and the track. Just because I got an Alero that doesn't look like something you'd drive, everyone wants to talk shit. Go fast all you want. I'm a firefighter and I've saw more bodies wrapped around trees than you can count. And a soldier bustin my ass everyday to give you a effin livin. eff this gay ass website with people that can't think outside of their small mind. Full of people who do nothing but sit on their ass and jack off to other peoples Aleros. They have no personal life, so they sit around and post like 5000 times. eff you. Might as well delete me off this shit now. Peace.
^ROFL.. GTFO
Old 05-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #33
El Pablo
03 Subaru WRX

El Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to El Pablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Pablo
The blue is nice. To answer your question I like the alero better. If that's your style, go for it. Have fun. But I've been reading kwhauck's updates and such, his cars have been pimp nasty .
Old 05-17-2009, 10:24 PM   #34
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
another one bites the dust... too bad he never put up pics of his Greddy setup
Old 05-17-2009, 10:24 PM   #35
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
In lieu of possibly getting an infraction, i am editing all my posts, so i remain out of this nonsense, and remain a good member
Old 05-17-2009, 10:25 PM   #36
[ion] C2
636 whp

You came on here with:
- lambo doors
- kit
- baby blue paint job
- stock wheels
- 4x4
- two fart cans

Parked next to a prime example of a ricer, and you don't want to be compared to it? In fact, you even asked which one looks better. What do you know, you received honest opinions.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #37
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
awww...who stepped on his rooster?

A: nobody, they couldn't find it.

seriously, if you're gonna get a kit and a nice paintjob, get some effin rims to go with it. stockers are gay lookin with all that stuff. I don't ever claim my car to be the best of anything. I love my car, sure, but I don't put it on a pedestal like you did. If you wanna leave the site, don't let the door hit your ass. If you actually want a part of a knowledgable community when it comes to the Alero, drop the effing attitude and pay attention.

Oh, and nobody cares about your 20 year old car. There's people here that are younger. Yeah, Supras were cool back in their day, and some still are. But get with the time.

As for your being a fire fighter...bahh....noble job, but there's a good number of us that also put our ass on the line...in the military.

Moral of the story, pay attention, and stop running your mouth.
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #38
JoshGentry
GL Member

Ay roosterhead why don't you read the effin thread. It wasn't me that was talkin the shit first. You must be one of the people who jack off to this website with 8000 posts. eff you
Old 05-17-2009, 10:46 PM   #39
[ion] C2
636 whp

I jack off to Aleromod.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:47 PM   #40
JoshGentry
GL Member

I'm sure you do bitch.