Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 05-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #781
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
Toke my carpet out and cleaned it. Going to change the T-stat to 180 tomorrow and clean the intake and seafoam her.
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #782
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
fisdad breakin sh!t again.

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #783
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Fixed the window regulator not allowing my glass to go down as far as the stock regulator. Washed my car. Logged 100 miles, took a lot of photos, finally got my back seat bottom reattached after letting it be loose for a year, cleaned my tail light, touched up some paint, added some door edge guards, and trained my fog light that was out of whack!

Ahh... Feeling better already!
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:14 AM   #784
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Got 2 new tires, cleaned all the spare parts out of my trunk and went on a long overdue drive..I can't wait for ASS!!
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #785
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
fisdad breakin sh!t again.

It needed to be done! Now my window looks like it should. Why do I seem to get screwed every time I pay a "professional" to do a job for me?
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #786
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
because you get what you pay for.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #787
MiLo
GX Member

MiLo is on a distinguished road
sooo... i started feeling shaking in the front end.. i take it to the shop and find out that the front passenger side brake line to caliper was installed upside down. it caused rubbing and cracked the cv boot. ball joint and axle has to be replaced. front tires wore really bad so i have to buy new front tires. until then i have to rotate the tires. so everything without the new tires = $250+tax
JVC kw-hdr720 Double Din Head Unit
Polk Audio DXi691 Coaxial & DXi461 Plate Speakers
White/Glossified Plasti-Dipped OEM 15" Rims
Red Painted Brake Calipers & Drums
CarDomain home page is pretty much before pix.
The after pix haven't been taken yet... Still under construction
MiLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:33 PM   #788
WIALERO
GL Member

WIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to WIALERO
Detailed her today and still wishing my ex gf would give me the money she owes me for a new fender because its and eyesore to see and to find a black hood or silver/aluminum

2004 olds alero R.I.P 242,500
1995 f-150 5.0v8 5sp 143,xxx(redneck truck)
Now searching for a new Ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
He no crazy, he WIALERO!!
WIALERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:56 PM   #789
rocketfast321
GL Member

rocketfast321 is on a distinguished road
I need tie rod ends after 6 months. Never buy the cheapest ones off rockauto
Baby Sandy: 2001 2.4 Grand Am se 1.5 (auto) 32k-119k : Sept.2002-Aug.2010
Mickey: 2001 Alero GL 2.4 5-speed (Nov. 2010) 109k-???
rocketfast321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #790
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
because you get what you pay for.

I paid market rate for this bs too! The only thing I got done at a discount was the bodywork...and yeah...got what I paid for. But I expected worse
Old 05-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #791
Babyblue
GL Member

I got my car back together and when I start it. It runs rough and idk what the problem is.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #792
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
I paid market rate for this bs too! The only thing I got done at a discount was the bodywork...and yeah...got what I paid for. But I expected worse

It's honestly not to bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue View Post
I got my car back together and when I start it. It runs rough and idk what the problem is.

Well.... Is your plugs back in for the intake? Did you damage anything on the MAF or anything when you cleaned it?
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-11-2013, 02:26 PM   #793
Babyblue
GL Member

Yeah, I mean the screen on my MAF was taken out. Other then that I put everything back. What is the firing order for the plugs? maybe I messed my plugs up.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #794
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Firing order 1-2-3-4-5-6, coil order is different though,. I believe he coils are 1-4. 6-3. 2-5

1-4 is the farthest coil on the drivers side
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #795
Babyblue
GL Member

That is what it was. I was lucky and had a olds silhouette next to me with same everything. I looked at the order on that and copyed it over to mine and it worked.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:21 PM   #796
sleepyalero
GLS member

Oh yeah, you can really mess your motor up doing that.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #797
Babyblue
GL Member

Yeah, I got lucky. It is actually running better then before I had taken everything apart. I cleaned the shit outta the throttle body and intake.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #798
sleepyalero
GLS member

very nice.

i added fuel system cleaner in yesterday. going to check all hoses and everything today for my leaning problem, and maybe a trip to see aleroB for a tune adjustment... maybe.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #799
Babyblue
GL Member

I have found a local shop that tunes 3800 and such. I'm going to see if they can take a look at mine and tune it up a little.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #800
sleepyalero
GLS member

tuning is expensive at times
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote: