Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-18-2003, 10:17 PM   #1
Grouch

Quote:
Originally posted by "Ak Racing"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Ak Racing")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Wrapped in a good box with perfect directions, easy to follow. I ordered the 7000K and dam they are bright, good purple color too, I love um, they're worth every penny, clean cut too, no glare. Got to alaska in a week and a half, very quick. THanks Alan. [/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by "Fast Eddie"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Fast Eddie")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>1 good experience
negatives....still counting...........[/b]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Ak Racing")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Yeah i heard lots of real bad stuff, but everything couldn't have been smoother for me, quick shipping, everything was there, easy installation, awesome. THe color is so dark and pure, then gets really white.[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Fast Eddie")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>/\/\/\/\

from the same guy who wrote this???

Quote:

I haven't heard anything from Alan and i'm getting worried, i've written several emails to his customer service address and called once and left a message on his 1-877 number. but still no response. Does anyone know how i can contact him, and how long should i expect to wait for these.
[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("sivado10")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i got the white ones...they were green..now they are yellow...still no word from alan about returns/exchanges =\[/b][/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"Big Poppa Naich"
@
i got the 7000k kit, and i am somewhat happy with them. The ballasts are top notch, but the bulbs are lower grade as far as HID bulbs go. They look badass purple when they first turn on, but they get pure white after they are on for a few minutes. They are still much brighter and throw a much better beam pattern than stock or any of the numerous brands of colored headlight bulbs I've tried.

Bulbs aren't that expensive to replace, and if you do the math... buy the kit from Jung and still buy new bulbs from somewhere, you'll wind up getting just about the same price as from other shops.
[/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"sivado10"

i just wish mine stayed white, instead of turning yellow =\[/quote]
Old 12-06-2005, 12:04 PM   #2
doubleN0alero
They call me 8 point!!

doubleN0alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to doubleN0alero Send a message via Yahoo to doubleN0alero
i burnt a ballast out in less than a year. (i know, i know....just call me Jesus on this one)