Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 06-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #61
CiscoPath
GL Member

CiscoPath is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Man you type a lot Cisco.

Not really. Check my stats. I usually go a month to half a year without posting at all. I see it as making up for lost time...HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
I do own a 4, had it for over 4 years and her name is "Baby" and I know its not as potent as a 6 but I grown attach to my particular car and I wont trade her in for nothing cause been threw so much and had many wild adventures.

That's all i'm talking about. I have no beef with anyone that truly appreciates their car. Me and Al have had numerous adventures from running from the cops (not proud of it but it happened) to some wild roadtrips. Heck, I even got down and dirty for the first time in my Al. Bent the center armrest in the process slightly. Never bothered to fix it. My fiancee' laughed when I told her why I hadnt (I think she laughed).

And before i forget, let me respond to that reply made after my statement about 6s being effiicient:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJules View Post
I have a strange feeling if you told that to SpyHunter, he might disagree...

Only if he's re-inforced more than the 6's engine. Like I said before, if both cars ran the same turbo setup and tuning were done the same (with respect to their engine types), the 6 would still have him, just as if they were both stock. Only way he could beat a 6 is if the 6 was lacking in one of those catergories. If you're gonna quote me, don't do it out of context

Last edited by CiscoPath : 06-06-2008 at 06:03 PM.
CiscoPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #62
AJules
GLS member

AJules is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoPath View Post
OK, i think I see where all this debate is coming from. And i think I can resolve it. We are talking about two completely kind of people here: those that can, and those that can't. Ever notice how marketing is setup for each engine platforms? 4s are aimed at the "first car, sensible, good MPG, HS grad/college fresh, non-sportscar-easily-insurable" demographic. The 6 for the "rental, company-car, grocery getting, family car" demographic. The 8s for those who want bone stock power either for racing or hauling. 6s got the short end of the stick with the FWD. Hey, anyone remember when ALL cars were RWD?? Then we got screwed by all those foreign, point A to point B, gas-saving, more-controllable-in-bad-conditions" FWD 4s which basically killed the muscle car industry (Thanks for that). Then they decided to administer that "adrenaline-numbing" drug to the 6s (again, Thanks).

But the 4s got tired of being picked on, and rose to the challenge. Actually made it to a performance-status surpassing the 6s, with everyone blurting out, "Wow, those little things can go". But let's be real people, who actually "dreams" about owning a 4? If someone's passed on the highway by a SS Cobalt and then by a Mustang (not even boosted), when they're flipping through that Car & Driver mag at your next gas, which car ya think they'll be checking the specs on?

Cheap parts? You have cheap cars. What'd ya expect? Larger aftermarket? Part makers know those "college, part-time working, irresponsible" 4s will skip their rent, short themselves on tuition, short their GFs on the b-days just for that set of Secret Cams to shave a couple of split-seconds off that morning drive to school or while delivering that Dominoes pizza in less that 30 minutes.

Why is there no real aftermarket for the 6s. Mainly because we're all adults. Ya know, "out-of-school, steady income(s), able to get loans, able to pass a credit check" adults. Ya think when guys buy the DHP PowrTuner and the headers, they start to say to themselves "Man, I made a big mistake working on this 6. I'm gonna save my money, buy a 4 and have my neighbor's 16 yr old kid show me what to do". No, because they wanted a project, and though it may take longer, it's the journey that makes it worthwhile. I'm glad that I now have money to blow on my 6 which is why i'm buying that spare engine. May 30th officially made it 8 yrs that i've owned my Alero and the one thing I regret after all that time past is NOT that I didn't get a 4, but that I didn't have the time to really put into Ma Boi Al.

This is true.
AJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #63
AJules
GLS member

Quote:

Only if he's re-inforced more than the 6's engine. Like I said before, if both cars ran the same turbo setup and tuning were done the same (with respect to their engine types), the 6 would still have him, just as if they were both stock. Only way he could beat a 6 is if the 6 was lacking in one of those catergories. If you're gonna quote me, don't do it out of context

I wasn't I was just mentioning him because he had a 4 cylinder build that was completely custom

with no "cookie cutter kits" or anything like that

and he's had many things break along the way like anyone else with a completely custom build

You said a boosted 6 will always run better and more efficiently than a boosted 4

You can't say that because everybody's setup is different regardless of the engine. If you cut corners, your build probably won't be reliable, if you don't it probably will be more reliable if you have 4 cylinders or 6.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:14 AM   #64
CiscoPath
GL Member

^^Then I apologize. It was me who took your statement out of context. Didn't know Spy's setup was custom. For that, mad props. And if I left my statement open-ended, I'm sorry again. I'll say it like this. The engine of a boosted 4 (that has cut no corners bullet-proofing the internals) will have more longevity and run more efficiently at higher boost than a boosted 4 running stock internals. 6 engines cost more to replace (in terms of their rarity) than the 4 (which can be found anywhere). So 9 times out of 10, if you come across a boosted 6, the owner most likely spared no expense learning their cars inside-out. Whereas less than 50 percent of the 4s around here probably don't even know how to change their own oil

Last edited by CiscoPath : 06-07-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Old 06-07-2008, 01:00 AM   #65
AJules
GLS member

Quote:
^^Then I apologize. It was me who took your statement out of context. Didn't know Spy's setup was custom. For that, mad props. And if I left my statement open-ended, I'm sorry again. I'll say it like this. The engine of a boosted 4 (that has cut no corners bullet-proofing the internals) will have more longevity and run more efficiently at higher boost than a boosted 4 running stock internals. 6 engines cost more to replace (in terms of their rarity) than the 4 (which can be found anywhere). So 9 times out of 10, if you come across a boosted 6, the owner most likely spared no expense learning their cars inside-out. Whereas less than 50 percent of the 4s around here probably don't even know how to change their own oil

Yeah, I agree with you there.
Old 06-07-2008, 01:19 AM   #66
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
This all started because Kyle (-alero-) crys all the time about his poor LA1 motor and why o why he didn't get an LD9.

Buck up boy, want a LD9, go get one In fact, there is one around here for less then $4000 and it's a stick. I would buy it, but I don't have that much cash flow.

All 3 motors have pontental, and a lot of it. All 3 motors can take power adders very easy and make crazy power. I've heard of a 3100 Malibu that is running 13's with a cam and some head work, not drastic head work either.

Earlier versions of the LA1 found thier way into the Ferrio, and some of which were kitted to look like a Lamborghini. Not saying they are as fast as one, but it's still has to be a respectable motor for that.

Plus the cost difference in aftermarket parts for the 2.4, 2.2 are far cheaper than the 3400's, why? Because the 4 banger parts are ava just about everywhere, the 3400 parts, you have to hunt for them.

The real plus to the 2.4 motor, is that it's orgianlly an Oldsmobile power plant, and the last of the manfactor specific motors to be mass produced. It's not the exact motor, but it shares a lot of the same parts as the 2.3 HO that was in the 91 Olds 442.

Not to call out Ion, but he's right now, running 14.8 or so in the 1/4 mile with a s/c. Yes he probably could turn the boost up and get it faster, but I'm running 14.5 all motor. and boost for boost, what are the Devner boys running? low 13's at 5,000 feet above sea level. Probably would be high to mid 12's at sea level.

My point is, all are good motors. Don't like what you have, grow balls and trade it in, but quit crying about it if you don't

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:50 AM   #67
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Not to call out Ion, but he's right now, running 14.8 or so in the 1/4 mile with a s/c. Yes he probably could turn the boost up and get it faster, but I'm running 14.5 all motor.
lol but i haven't done anything to my exhaust or internals, and you have a V6

and i'm not running 14.8 anymore, that was on 3-4 PSI on a hot day spinning tires without the TB or smaller pulley, sad.. now i'm on 7-8 and afraid to go to the track before rebuilding the 182,900 mi engine. with the fully built engine, full exhaust, methanol and drag radials i'm sure i can get some nice things done.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:26 PM   #68
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
This all started because Kyle (-alero-) crys all the time about his poor LA1 motor and why o why he didn't get an LD9.

My point is, all are good motors. Don't like what you have, grow balls and trade it in, but quit crying about it if you don't

owned
Old 06-07-2008, 05:05 PM   #69
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
owned besides the fact he wants the L61 not the LD9
Old 06-08-2008, 03:56 PM   #70
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
god damn it what the eff is the matter with you people...... you spend 2,3,4,5,6 thousand dollars on a 3400 and for what...14 second 1/4 13 second 1/4 miles!?......the facts are facts, just because no one has built up a 2.2 in alero doesnt mean the 2.2 doesnt exisit....theres even a effing how to on how to go from 130hp to 1300 hp on a ecotec block. i dont know about you girls bu i dont see any sponsered 3400 drag cars, i guess its because companies dont see the potential that isnt there

jesus titty effing christ im not even going to rant or say a word im just going to repost what ion posted, so anyone who thinks the 3.4 is a godly motor boosted or n/a can suck it or eff it

Fastest
8.70 @ 160
8.77 @ 149.58

2.2L Ecotec Power Adders
1. Adam Hahn, 11.145 @ 125.32
2. SunCavi, 11.946 @ 114.73
3. hypsy, 12.536 @ 104.43
4. John Horwath, 12.55 @ 116.00
5. Acer, 12.968 @ 110.28
6. DJ Ruiz (DJClueless), 12.979 @ 111.75
7. Aaron52788, 13.01 @ 111.07
8. Troy Mohrland, 13.3871@106.11
9. Exterminator, 13.551 @ 105.57
10. boostedeco, 13.677 @ 100.46

Last edited by -Alero- : 06-08-2008 at 04:03 PM.
-Alero- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:04 PM   #71
-Alero-
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
And all of those cars are factory boosted cars.......

and I have never had a cobalt ss keep up with my old supercharger setup..

what about the new cobalt ss's with the 2.0L turbo with 260 hp now? i think they ditched the S/C for a good reason
Old 06-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #72
[ion] C2
636 whp

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alero- View Post
anyone who thinks the 3.4 is a godly motor boosted or n/a can suck it or eff it

Fastest
8.70 @ 160
8.77 @ 149.58

2.2L Ecotec Power Adders
1. Adam Hahn, 11.145 @ 125.32
2. SunCavi, 11.946 @ 114.73
3. hypsy, 12.536 @ 104.43
4. John Horwath, 12.55 @ 116.00
5. Acer, 12.968 @ 110.28
6. DJ Ruiz (DJClueless), 12.979 @ 111.75
7. Aaron52788, 13.01 @ 111.07
8. Troy Mohrland, 13.3871@106.11
9. Exterminator, 13.551 @ 105.57
10. boostedeco, 13.677 @ 100.46

hells yeah 2.2/2.4 FTW
Old 06-08-2008, 06:47 PM   #73
CiscoPath
GL Member

Quote:
god damn it what the eff is the matter with you people...... you spend 2,3,4,5,6 thousand dollars on a 3400 and for what...14 second 1/4 13 second 1/4 miles!?

Yeah, because they can. Individuality costs, in time and money. Sorry you can’t wrap your mind around that, or can’t "afford" to. And you also have to consider that all those cheap individual parts add up to one big bill, not including shop costs because frankly, most people throw money at their engines and can’t even tell where to find the oil stick. 6s mainly do their own work, so the cost evens out in the long run. Plus 6s get the extra bonus of knowing they built their OWN engine, not a shop.
Quote:
just because no one has built up a 2.2 in alero doesnt mean the 2.2 doesnt exisit

Yeah……………………..and….
Quote:
i dont see any sponsered 3400 drag cars, i guess its because companies dont see the potential that isnt there

Wow, false. When a company sponsors a car, they do it to make money. They build up a car and slap all kinds of stickers on it so people will buy their parts. Heck, some cars have stickers for three different air intakes, and not one of them will be installed. When an ecotec car is sponsored, guaranteed every brand on it can be mated to it, whether it be a throttle body or projector headlights. I’ve already mentioned that the demographic most likely to throw their money away on cars are the ones who only want to be "fast", and get hypnotized by any pretty stickers that say it can make their car faster. And the companies bet on it. Companies bet on them blowing up their engine and coming back for more parts. They bet on that guy going to his other friends and telling them all to "get this", and like idiots with money, they will. You need to understand that when we build our 6 engines, we are making an investment, not just throwing on the latest fad we saw in SuperStreet. So when we finish our engines, we don’t intend on blowing up. We don’t think "Dude, well I’ll have my parents buy me another one". How many men do you think are sitting in the audience with his wife and two kids thinking "Man, I gotta get my car to do that. I better call that performance shop when I get home". More like "That was a great run. The dogs in heat again. Gotta remember to keep her off the carpet." So your misconception that 6s are not common to strip due to lack of performance potential is ill-thought. You’ll only find that "racing to find out who’s engine is the best" mentality at your local ¼ miler / fair grounds. Televised, sponsored events? 20 percent racing, 80 percent business. The car is nothing but a 9 to 14 second billboard. The company: The what? Vtec? Etec? Ecotec? A GM engine? Is it a good one? Who buys them? How much do they want? How many runs that day? OK, sign him: How your statement should actually read is – companies don’t see the potential that isn’t there…….to make them money.
Quote:
jesus titty effing christ im not even going to rant or say a word im just going to repost what ion posted, so anyone who thinks the 3.4 is a godly motor boosted or n/a can suck it or eff it

I’m not sure what you consider a rant, but that pretty much fits the category. And dont repost a bunch of numbers. Again, we are not talking in terms of money nor timeslips. We’re talking about staying true to yourself and what’s yours. Here is an example, and i'm sure you guys are tired of hearing talk about cars, so I'll switch it to something we encounter on a daily basis. Say you’re a loser. A loser around seemingly intelligent people with good comprehension skills. They wonder why the loser chooses to go against the grain. Chooses to embrace retarded opinions instead of just going with the flow. It’s easier that way. Everyone gets along. Ya know why? If a loser can’t figure out a way to improve something, it’s easier to complain. It’s who he is. It’s his belief system. He embraces his character flaws which are probably inherited in his genes. It’s not up to us to try to persuade this guy - A Loser Embracing Retarded Opinions from what he believes. Only respect his choices and roll with it. Can't make it any clearer than that.

Last edited by CiscoPath : 06-08-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #74
[ion] C2
636 whp

Quote:
6s mainly do their own work, so the cost evens out in the long run. Plus 6s get the extra bonus of knowing they built their OWN engine, not a shop.
What? People who own 4 cylinders don't do their own work yet those with the V6 do?
Old 06-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #75
-Alero-
GLS member

Quote:
Yeah, because they can. Individuality costs, in time and money. Sorry you can’t wrap your mind around that, or can’t "afford" to. And you also have to consider that all those cheap individual parts add up to one big bill, not including shop costs because frankly, most people throw money at their engines and can’t even tell where to find the oil stick. 6s mainly do their own work, so the cost evens out in the long run. Plus 6s get the extra bonus of knowing they built their OWN engine, not a shop.

Yeah……………………..and….

Wow, false. When a company sponsors a car, they do it to make money. They build up a car and slap all kinds of stickers on it so people will buy their parts. Heck, some cars have stickers for three different air intakes, and not one of them will be installed. When an ecotec car is sponsored, guaranteed every brand on it can be mated to it, whether it be a throttle body or projector headlights. I’ve already mentioned that the demographic most likely to throw their money away on cars are the ones who only want to be "fast", and get hypnotized by any pretty stickers that say it can make their car faster. And the companies bet on it. Companies bet on them blowing up their engine and coming back for more parts. They bet on that guy going to his other friends and telling them all to "get this", and like idiots with money, they will. You need to understand that when we build our 6 engines, we are making an investment, not just throwing on the latest fad we saw in SuperStreet. So when we finish our engines, we don’t intend on blowing up. We don’t think "Dude, well I’ll have my parents buy me another one". How many men do you think are sitting in the audience with his wife and two kids thinking "Man, I gotta get my car to do that. I better call that performance shop when I get home". More like "That was a great run. The dogs in heat again. Gotta remember to keep her off the carpet." So your misconception that 6s are not common to strip due to lack of performance potential is ill-thought. You’ll only find that "racing to find out who’s engine is the best" mentality at your local ¼ miler / fair grounds. Televised, sponsored events? 20 percent racing, 80 percent business. The car is nothing but a 9 to 14 second billboard. The company: The what? Vtec? Etec? Ecotec? A GM engine? Is it a good one? Who buys them? How much do they want? How many runs that day? OK, sign him: How your statement should actually read is – companies don’t see the potential that isn’t there…….to make them money.

I’m not sure what you consider a rant, but that pretty much fits the category. And dont repost a bunch of numbers. Again, we are not talking in terms of money nor timeslips. We’re talking about staying true to yourself and what’s yours. Here is an example, and i'm sure you guys are tired of hearing talk about cars, so I'll switch it to something we encounter on a daily basis. Say you’re a loser. A loser around seemingly intelligent people with good comprehension skills. They wonder why the loser chooses to go against the grain. Chooses to embrace retarded opinions instead of just going with the flow. It’s easier that way. Everyone gets along. Ya know why? If a loser can’t figure out a way to improve something, it’s easier to complain. It’s who he is. It’s his belief system. He embraces his character flaws which are probably inherited in his genes. It’s not up to us to try to persuade this guy - A Loser Embracing Retarded Opinions from what he believes. Only respect his choices and roll with it. Can't make it any clearer than that.

hmmph my mistake, everything you just said revolved around nothing i originally posted about, not to sure if your a professional ahoe or just looking for an arguement, ill let you know that assumptions lead to mistakes.

first of all this so called "rant" of mine is sinply explained to this fellow aleromodder that the 3400 is no worth modding for what is desired, your "misconception" is that all "6s" have thier own little VIP world that every drops thier panties for, and that just cause there isnt a huge aftermarket by high quality companies.....the reason the companies dont see the demand, the benefit, nor the documentaion that this so called "6s" is anywhere even close to being the latest crave on the streets, the tracks or your back yard, and lay down the power, or the numbers to be worth a damn, i know this from experience,i dont know if you think your clear tail lights and your heavy experience in working with the 60* family have any influence on what you say, but to me everything you say is just another opinion just another set of mind that proves nothing.

second you think you have some upper hand on the situation at hand, facts are facts truth is truth, there is no proof no record, no posting, no historic event, proving that the 3400 can slam a 10 second 1/4 mile for anywhere near the amount of time and money compared to a 2.2 ecotec. now, if your smart ass is wanting to compare a 6 cylinder to 6 cylinder, you take what you know right now and compare this so called potential powerplant (LA1) to a nissan 3.5, a toyota 3.5 ,or a honda 3.5, compare and contrast why those motors make more power stock than a modded or boosted LA1. sure modding a 3400 is different, but the question is it worth it for just that handfull of people to say "wowwie zam bam wam, what motor is that?" and then we all carry on with our lives. 3400 doesnt make an impact on peoples lives like you think/wish. i dont know where you get your information from, but it seems like your just trying to get the last word in, possibly running on hopes and dreams that one person will think of you as a cool person on these forums, props to you.....

third, never in my effing life or in any of my posts have i ever even began to think that pretty stickers make a car fast, nor do i abide by your loser rules, posting numbers is how the effing world turns, every car in the world exists of numbers, numbers to creat the car and numbers to show what the car is worth, the alero your so called life, it all consists of numbers, no i have no idea why in hell why you would not want another human being to produce amoutn of numbers on a forum is up to you and not me. now if you want to start to make a threat towards me or make your attempt to embarrass me i can simply turn this around, lets just say you were a poseur....... a poseur is one who affects a particular attribute, attitude, or identity to impress or influence others, now you may think cause you come on the forums once maybe twice a month that you some how gained the knowlege of 3400 overseer, well from what i see you are a poseur, you have yet to lay down any post retaining to my original posts, you made your attempt to pick out individual pieces of what i said gather them into your own conclusion and make your effort towards a post to impress a crowd of your liking, aka a poseur... coming from a so called aleromodder of yourself, you dont even know the 3400, you have to buy an entire motor just to get "used to the parts" on the motor, somehow your unable to learn any other way. judging by your experiences, i have to ask you......what the eff are you trying to prove? are you trying to stick up for the LA1 or just trying show off with what you do or do not know?
Old 06-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #76
CiscoPath
GL Member

Quote:
What? People who own 4 cylinders don't do their own work yet those with the V6 do?

Not at all, man. Only saying the guys who work on cars not common to shops (on or off this site) typically work on theirs themselves. Guys with pretty ordinary engines (4s or any others, on or off site) probably go the easy route and let the shop do it. If you installed your own supercharger, then I apologize.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #77
Spilner521
Boost Guru

Spilner521 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spilner521
Quote:
Apparently not. I guess we all had someone else make our cars fast for us.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #78
[ion] C2
636 whp

Quote:
Not at all, man. Only saying the guys who work on cars not common to shops (on or off this site) typically work on theirs themselves. Guys with pretty ordinary engines (4s or any others, on or off site) probably go the easy route and let the shop do it. If you installed your own supercharger, then I apologize.

I thought it was the other way around, most shops only like working with big engines, and 4-cyl guys tend to do everything on their own. The 3400 is a tad harder to work with, I thought. I've done everything on my own and am confident I can tear this thing apart and put all of the parts I've acquired into it without much difficulty, however I'd rather have a shop do it, since I have little time and little desire to make a mistake with something so vital.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #79
-Alero-
GLS member

so does this mean its split up into divisions?

let me get this straight:
4 cylinder tuners - dont work on thier own car?
6 cylinder tuners - work on their car?
8 cylinder tuners - question mark?

hmmph, i guess livin life in the v6 lane makes your penis bigger?
Old 06-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #80
CiscoPath
GL Member

Shops like cars that the owner doesn't seem to know a whole about so they can charge them for stuff they probably don't need. Now I can tell by the way some of the guys talk on here that they are probably on first name basis with the local mech. The ones who buy their T/C online before they even pay their first car note? They're a different story