Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > How-To Archive & FAQ

Old 08-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #101
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
so what was the best gain from doing this?
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:52 PM   #102
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely no misfiring. Smooth idle. No spark blowout, can gap your plugs a bit wider for more surface area on the spark since it's more powerful, which allows for a better combustion. Also, that delay when you put your foot down is gone, no bogging before launching since the spark can handle that random big burst of air/fuel.

I was running .025 and blowing out at 18 psi, now I'm at .038 running perfectly smooth and powerful.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #103
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
sweet cause ive noticed if i hammer on it from a dead stop it bogs really bad then picks up and goes. plus my car is idling horribly so hopefully this will fix that.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #104
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
do they make the MSD coils for the 3400
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:31 AM   #105
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
just use 3 of them instead of 2
Old 01-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #106
[ion] C2
636 whp

Just bumping this so the newbs come across it.

It's been a long time since it's been edited... I should update a lot of the pictures and information. There's a ton more information I know now that I could add to it. Time is so hard to come by though.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #107
jhubbz
⌘ Irish Pride

jhubbz is on a distinguished road
Lol yea I use it from time to time wondering about stuff. I'll be doing msd coils here soon

Done lost my mind
jhubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #108
falloutboy
GL Member

falloutboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Just bumping this so the newbs come across it.

It's been a long time since it's been edited... I should update a lot of the pictures and information. There's a ton more information I know now that I could add to it. Time is so hard to come by though.

I hear ya.
But still, make time to update it pleeeezzeee with cherry on top
1979 350SB Chevrolet Camaro Project Thread
1995 Chrysler Stratus LX
1999 3.4L Oldsmobile Alero (resource page)
2002 Nissan Primera with CVT
falloutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #109
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
I found that airbagit.com are selling air suspension struts kit four our aleros... and they say it's in stock!!
you can add this too
http://www.airbagit.com/Air-Suspensi...ld-26-kit3.htm

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote