Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 03-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
56K BEWARE My Restoration Pics Bafore and After

well this is when i bought her, that night, and ill get some of her current state in a few days (dirty as hell)

these were before some work was done
Old 03-04-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Lolol
Old 03-04-2009, 10:57 PM   #3
TheEdgeofSanity
GLS member

TheEdgeofSanity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEdgeofSanity
lol YOU IZ THE KING OF DA WINDSHIELD WIPERZ!

p.s. it looks like a nice car for $300

TheEdgeofSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
yeah. Not bad for $300 She needs quite a bit of work though.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

and More
Old 03-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #6
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

and the rest
Old 03-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #7
AleroDrime
The Aleromod PITA

AleroDrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to AleroDrime Send a message via MSN to AleroDrime
shes a rigg son
AleroDrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:24 AM   #8
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
jesus. whats that she-man troll thing sitting on your car!?!!

fooooorrrrrsssooooootttthhh!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:30 AM   #9
StoopidAlero
GL Member

StoopidAlero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
jesus. whats that she-man troll thing sitting on your car!?!!

fooooorrrrrsssooooootttthhh!

LOL I didnt wanna be the first to say anything.. But I was thinking to myself, if thats what the aleromod community looks like.. I gotta get outta this scene! OOOO RAHHHHH. She's kinda.... pretty though. If you look past her dirty-stache, and her adam's apple
StoopidAlero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:59 AM   #10
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidAlero View Post
LOL I didnt wanna be the first to say anything.. But I was thinking to myself, if thats what the aleromod community looks like.. I gotta get outta this scene! OOOO RAHHHHH. She's kinda.... pretty though. If you look past her dirty-stache, and her adam's apple

thats me ahoe, before i lost all meh weight IN A GUY!
these pics are at least 7 months old (i look actually pretty good now
Old 03-05-2009, 07:03 AM   #11
StoopidAlero
GL Member

StoopidAlero is on a distinguished road
If thats you.. No wonder everyone calls you the anti-poon
StoopidAlero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:12 AM   #12
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

What the hell does that mean? And I look better, I lost quite a bit of weight
Old 03-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #13
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
It is possible to be big and sexy!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:57 AM   #14
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
It is possible to be big and sexy!

back then i WAS NOT sexy, and i stilll am not, but at least i lost a shitload of weight (60 lbs) that vut me like 21 sizes down its pretty good
Old 03-05-2009, 08:25 AM   #15
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
21 sizes down I want to see before pics, I've lost 30 and it didn't put down 10 sizes, but either way its good to lose that weight. You are what you believe you are, if you don't think you are you won't ever be. Back to the car...Now where did you get that cool car port thing from, cause I'm thinking of finding a way to paint my car outside and that seems like the perfect solution.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:31 AM   #16
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
21 sizes down I want to see before pics, I've lost 30 and it didn't put down 10 sizes, but either way its good to lose that weight. You are what you believe you are, if you don't think you are you won't ever be. Back to the car...Now where did you get that cool car port thing from, cause I'm thinking of finding a way to paint my car outside and that seems like the perfect solution.

yeah, it was more like 17 sizes but hey, i like myself now... and that carport thing is my friends old tool shed, i rent it with elec, internet, heat, and ac for 60$ a month... i love it, and i do not know where he bought it all i know is the alero is a tight squeeze
Old 03-05-2009, 10:28 AM   #17
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
nice car dude!
99alerogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:58 AM   #18
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
lol.... hahahahahaha

sorry but that's funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidAlero View Post
If thats you.. No wonder everyone calls you the anti-poon

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:59 AM   #19
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
yeah, it was more like 17 sizes but hey, i like myself now... and that carport thing is my friends old tool shed, i rent it with elec, internet, heat, and ac for 60$ a month... i love it, and i do not know where he bought it all i know is the alero is a tight squeeze

what? it's got internet... does it come with a "Realdoll"?

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:13 AM   #20
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Lol I could not get everything out of him