Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 11-24-2006, 07:09 AM   #61
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
well, that's unfortunate that your subs and amp got stolen, but what does that have to do with "so much for the wing".

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 12:34 PM   #62
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
thats twice as high as mine, it'll look terrible

(edit: sorry to hear about your system and window, posted before reading the whole thread)

Last edited by [ion] C2 : 11-24-2006 at 12:36 PM.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 03:37 PM   #63
CiscoPath
GL Member

CiscoPath is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
well, that's unfortunate that your subs and amp got stolen, but what does that have to do with "so much for the wing".

Yeah, did they steal the trunk lid too??? If so, consider it an Act of Mercy from God. Other than that, it's kinda hard to see how these two relate.

Last edited by CiscoPath : 11-24-2006 at 04:34 PM.
CiscoPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 04:05 PM   #64
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
wow, Ion....you had the train tracks photoshopped out of the background?

I think that park looks alot better.....the bench matches your surroundings now.

Old 11-24-2006, 04:32 PM   #65
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhartwell View Post
Lmao, then i would be better off, saving money and buying a Z where then u guys whouldnt laugh at me about the wing.

Sure we would Z's look worse with the wing

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 06:38 PM   #66
2fst4u
[boosted 2.4L]

2fst4u is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm actually a fan of z's, and that includes with a wing. i've always liked the dependability of nissans. great cars, my first was a sentra. i miss that thing sometimes. lol

lol, nice burn bj
2fst4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 06:59 PM   #67
steve-o
Canadian... Eh?

steve-o is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to steve-o
that sucks about your stereo, maybe instead of spending the money on that wing/bench/spoiler, you could spend it on an alarm.

02 Alero - ecotec - 5 Spd - Springtech springs - KYB GR2 struts - CAI - Sacchi
S1 lightweight 17s - Eclipse CD5435 - Sirius radio - 6000K HIDs - LED markers
steve-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:33 PM   #68
Menace
@Kutztown University PA

Menace is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Menace
Looks sexy on a nissan, prob looks trashy on an alero but prove me wrong.

2007 Scion tC in driveway!!

Stuff for sale

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13919
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:06 AM   #69
nhartwell

they effed up my trunk lid, not stole it.. but i have the wing in my garage, nothing to do with it now.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:06 AM   #70
nhartwell

now i have to find the shit at a junk yard.. not to worry though, everyone effing drives an alero in wisconsin so this should not be hard to find.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:55 AM   #71
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Quote:
Never said yours was hence the quoted above

What i'm hinting at, is when people on here who's rims or hubcaps still sport the alero emblem, they should just keep their mouths shut. HAHA... It's a plain and simple concept.

What's wrong with the rims I have??? They are fine the way they are... Not all of us have that kind of money.... I've got other things I gotta put my money into..
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:57 AM   #72
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

hmm....let me see.....400+ HP, or some cute looking rims....um.....hard call.

Old 11-26-2006, 03:07 AM   #73
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
I'm not putting a lot of money into my car, cause I'm sure I'm not going to have it forever.... I'm more focussed on getting through school, which I gotta save up about $30,000 for.... that way I have a really good job and can afford to get some stuff done.... but by that time, I'll be saving up for my dream car...
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:20 AM   #74
nhartwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
hmm....let me see.....400+ HP, or some cute looking rims....um.....hard call.

An alero engine with the capability of handling 400+ HP? I'd have to go ahead and say impossible.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:36 AM   #75
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
An alero engine with the capability of handling 400+ HP? I'd have to go ahead and say impossible.

LMFAO where have you been

@BJ: mine looks a hell of a lot better than that one fag's backwards flamed vinyl fake hood scooped grand marquis hubcapped alero waiting on the tracks to be put out of its misery lol

name's C2 btw, ion is a tag
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:05 PM   #76
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

C2, ya know I'm just rattling your cage, trust me, I dont see any correlation with that idiot that did all that other tacky crap to his car.

and....whew, where to begin nhartwell........I guess start with the links in my sig, and it should pretty well explain it all. Oh yeah, I know that was a tiny little error on my part, but I actually meant 400+ WHP, which would put the engine HP significantly higher.

Right now, I'm tuned out to 15psi, on very close to stock compression. Engine is loving it. Transmission isn't really all that excited about it, but it's hanging in there surprisingly.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:30 PM   #77
nhartwell

Ok then

Last edited by nhartwell : 11-27-2006 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:34 PM   #78
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So you are telling me an alero engine, stock internals and all, can handle 400+ hp and 15 psi? hah, i think i've heard it all. I don't think an alero's engine can handle 320 HP alone...

lol you laugh now dude but wait til the slips he pulls out in the near future proves otherwise......you want a deatiled explaination, talk with cliff...hes the alero engine guru here. if you can prove to us that BJ is full of crap then i would like to hear it but as of right now, based on what BJ is doing and how hes going about doing it, i dont think you stand much of a chance to convince me its not possible.

now your just going to be simply looked at like one of those morons that owns a rice pos honda that thinks a "family" car like an alero cant do shit. congratz!

btw, good job on the edit b4 other ppl saw it lol
Satsuriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:55 PM   #79
DanthraX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Sure we would Z's look worse with the wing

beat me to it

functional wings are alright with me. personally, i would do something performance with the money. if you're hell bent on something for looks for that dollar amount.. drop your car! Granted I don't drive an alero anymore, but I lowered my current car for 160 bucks give or take 5.

If your car is lowered.. nevermind
Old 11-27-2006, 02:06 PM   #80
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuriku View Post
btw, good job on the edit b4 other ppl saw it lol

I was thinking the same thing. I will give Bj props for what he is doing and I do think he knows his stuff but I think there are people more vastly knowledged about the alero and performance than BJ (no i am not saying I am one) they just are either too busy to post because of work or switched to another project and do not posted hardly anymore.