Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 10-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #61
jayson_waltz
GLS member

jayson_waltz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jayson_waltz
i like the way the olds symbol on the back looks against the tint, but not a fan of the windsheild banner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbidden View Post
"ya that's what i did, i have two sound sensitive cathodes where your feet go and they're wired to the cigarette lighter wires and a switch"

Now if thats not out of date i dont know what is...
i have foot area lighting too, front and back. also have the door handles and all the dash vents lit up. I don't think it looks bad at all. All i've got has been compliments, even from my 40 some yr old parents
jayson_waltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #62
forbidden
Graphix GOD

forbidden is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to forbidden Send a message via Yahoo to forbidden
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayson_waltz View Post
i like the way the olds symbol on the back looks against the tint, but not a fan of the windsheild banner.

i have foot area lighting too, front and back. also have the door handles and all the dash vents lit up. I don't think it looks bad at all. All i've got has been compliments, even from my 40 some yr old parents

I never said it looked bad bro. I just hate to see people give others a hard time for what they want to do to THEIR car. Keep it up bro I am sure it does look great. I think the vent thing is pretty cool.
forbidden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:02 AM   #63
Kilroy
GL Member

Kilroy is on a distinguished road
My personal opinion is that I like the "Alero" on the windshield, but I'm not a fan of the huge Olds logo on the back window. But that's me. If you like it, that's all that matters.
Kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #64
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
I like em they look good IMO. but I don't drive an alero anymore so I cant judge anymore

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #65
Beholder88
GL Member

Beholder88 is on a distinguished road
I think they look good. I had a Cutlass and got "CUTLASS" across the windshield and the olds rocket on the rear windshield. I see no problem with decals, as long as they are properly applied and not over-abused. I work at a place that makes labels and decals, and I've got my graphic designer working on an olds emblem for my rear window. We've got a printer capable of printing one big enough with room to spare. I'm going to get it made out of weatherable vinyl, and overlaminated to protect against fade. I'll post pictures when I get them done.