Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 04-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #21
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
where the hell can I find Por-15 products IN STORE? no one knows what I'm talking about: NAPA, AutoZone, Murray's, Sherwin Williams, etc.

Is it an online-only item, although it's the best thing to get?
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #22
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
it appears por-15 has no dealers within 250 miles of me. damn, and that stuff is amazing, doesn't look like any other manufacturer has brush on stuff
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #23
TheEdgeofSanity
GLS member

TheEdgeofSanity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEdgeofSanity
haha, i've just given up on my car's paint. Its peeling on the passenger's side where the bumper meets the metal and on the other side I have a huge paint bubble forming, not to mention the stone chips on the hood that are rusty and the rust under the side skirts....i just wash it and hope to god that it lasts me a few more years.

i washed my aunt's 2000 grand prix GT today and holy hell that thing is rusted! I leaned up against the rear bumper and heard a cracking noise followed by some unknown bracket falling out from under the car. Also, there's a hole through one of her wheel wells. Good thing she's getting a 2007 Malibu Maxx next week because I'm not sure how much longer the GP is gonna hold up.!

TheEdgeofSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:04 PM   #24
paul ron
GX Member

paul ron is on a distinguished road
my edge jacking points jsut behind the front tires are all rotted n Im affraid to use the jack to change a tire now. Im using a floor jack.

should I worry or just fk it n use those spots anyway?

Last edited by paul ron : 12-16-2016 at 08:46 PM.
paul ron is offline   Reply With Quote