Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Old 11-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #21
CarGodz
GX Member

CarGodz is on a distinguished road
Hate to say it, but much like the Cavys and a lot of other GM's with the choice of the 2.2 and 2.4... The 2.2 wins out again as I can get the comp cams for those but no go on the 2.4... sorry
Old 11-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #22
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Cargodz I've seen you over on Ryans site. Again Welcome
Old 11-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #23
CarGodz
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
Welcome Cargodz I've seen you over on Ryans site. Again Welcome

Yeah CAC (Ryan's home site) is pretty much my home site too and I have my own Car Godz business forum over there... But it's always nice to get on other boards that have a bunch of great people willing to learn, teach, and goof off from time to time... Not like some of the boards where it's just kids complaining about things they don't know anything about and people jumping on bashing bandwagons.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:25 AM   #24
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarGodz View Post
Yeah CAC (Ryan's home site) is pretty much my home site too and I have my own Car Godz business forum over there... But it's always nice to get on other boards that have a bunch of great people willing to learn, teach, and goof off from time to time... Not like some of the boards where it's just kids complaining about things they don't know anything about and people jumping on bashing bandwagons.
Well we if you like blunt answers then this is the place...if someone doesn't like an idea they will say..which is one of the things that I like about this site. Of course we have hecklers but I think we all get along on this site pretty well even though we may have an argument from time to time.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #25
CarGodz
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
Well we if you like blunt answers then this is the place...if someone doesn't like an idea they will say..which is one of the things that I like about this site. Of course we have hecklers but I think we all get along on this site pretty well even though we may have an argument from time to time.

Flip that around and it sounds like my real family lol
Old 11-08-2008, 07:42 AM   #26
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

Daytona is on a distinguished road
Welcome aboard!

Big John Force fan here, too. I worked at Raceway Park in NJ for several years back in the 90's and ran Control Tower operations from 1992-2000 for the (Summer)Nationals and Div. 1 races there. Got to hang with John a ton. Always a great guy. Corey Mac is probably my fave, though. He and Steve Johnson (PSB) are the coolest & easiest going 2 guys I've met on the circuit.

Not a big fan of Eddie Kraweic (PSB), though. He was Track Mgr ar Raceway Park for a few years after I went back to just racing there and he always seemed to have a bit of an attitude with me. And now that he's a successful PSB racer his ego seems to be even huger (at least that's the word circulating around the track - I haven't bothered to watch him race).

Last edited by Daytona : 11-08-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Daytona is offline   Reply With Quote