Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #101
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwallington View Post
^ Oh, and the Heated/Cooled, and ventilated Front/Rear seats, as well as the Steering wheel and cup holders. And cant forget about the 19 Speaker stereo System...
1000 watts... 6 6X9 Woofers, 1 10" Woofer, 7 integrated speakers, and 5 other 6X9 that are a mix between bass and vocals.
Blue LED Gauges are really bright and stand out.. Top speed of 282km/h, Quarter mile in 12 seconds, and 0-100km in 5 seconds... A good tune and intake will be all it needs, fast considering its like 4200lbs..
Oh, and really, really wide tires..
what superchargers are you going to be using on the 300.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #102
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
I'm just going to say if I see another misspelled YOU'RE I'm going to go on a effing killing spree.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #103
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam337 View Post
I'm just going to say if I see another misspelled YOU'RE I'm going to go on a effing killing spree.
I heard your going to go on you're killing spree soon.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:45 PM   #104
pjwallington
GX Member

pjwallington is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol
Old 05-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #105
pjwallington
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLw7123 View Post
what superchargers are you going to be using on the 300.

If I decide to trade mine for the new one.. I dont think Ill be doing any mods except Intake, and a good tune, Maybe down the road. But it will be a single S/c, and Im clue less until I see the car this summer.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:20 PM   #106
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam337 View Post

I tried repping you, sir... but I have too many times in the past, and it won't let me until someone else does something hilarious worth repping.

So heres your theoretical repping.

Sometimes, I heart adam.. in a bro kinda way, not prison kinda way.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #107
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
I was going to say. I never personally bashtalked the people. You saying I know nothing.
I have a 300 hemi. Stroking it to a 6.7L 410 beast and it will be dynoing hopefully atleast close to 600hp. Then I will be looking at not one but TWIN superchargers.
I am puting $20,000 down on a 2013 Shelby. with the new 5.8L 640hp engine.

Not bragging, but ^ that upthere is proof I am not used to dealing with four cylinder engine.. I wouldnt want to blow the pistons threw my hood..
Thanks for the link, gunna check it out right now

Quote:
I uploaded pics.
Alero will be a winter car

Quote:
Every one keeps saying the same thing.
It was a "Figure of speech" look it u

Quote:
I just made an account on Photo Bucket.
Car is recently in Cobourg, getting the 6.7L kit done..
As for all the other posts, I dont have time to sit hear and read them all.
The comments will just keep on coming.
Have to find a thread about Mesh in the slots of my bumper. (If their is one)
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pjwallington/ >>> ? I think thats the link

Quote:
Ill be coming down your way soon if you wanna meet up and drewl over my build.
Im a 42 year old Construction worker, making $32 an hour and $64 an hour double-time.
16 hours a day. I could tell you more, but your just a waste of time.
I dont have all day to sit behind a computer and argue unlike you, if anyone. Your the 16 year old shooting your mouth off.

Quote:
Working at the Darlington Nuclear Plant.
Grossed $6700 last week. (But only brought home $2800,Due to taxes.. governments a F***** rip off)

Quote:
Van And Truck World In Cobourg.
I asked about Magnaflow Cat-back, and they said $1,100 and $1,600 with instillation
And I found full exhaust (SLP Loudmouth 1/s for $600), I dont know the quality difference, but im liking the price....
They Said Predator tune was $599.. I think thats an okay price, but I never looked into it.
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pjwallington/ Just posted what I did on the Alero today. With the 300 Beside her

Quote:
For all you diss-believers , http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pjwallington/

The pics of what I did on the alero today... The 300 is beside her
Have a nice day young fellers

I was going to point out each quote by itself but they are say the same thing

You are full of shit, You are not 42 years old. I love how in one post you are a construction worker, then you work in a nuclar power plant, I gues the Simpsons must have been on TV while your posting.

Your Alero has shitty red loom, horsepower adding stickers, and gay tribal bs on the nose. You are on a waiting list for a 2013 Shelby? Yeah sure you are. What are you doing to afford that? Flipping burgers and riding your bike for your paper route, while your going to school? Junior, I seriously doubt that you could afford the gas for that car, even if gas was $1.50 a gallon, let alone the insurance.

I could be an internet genius about anything too. Somebody asks a question, I read the question, then Google it and change the wording around a bit to make it look like my own. The difference between you and anybody on this board that their testicals have dropped and voices have deepened is that we know what the hell we are talking about on here. If one of us doesn't know, we either ask and accept the answer, or SEARCH. We don't come on here like you with panties in a bunch (that mommy bought for you) and get all pissed off becasue we told you that a $500 turbo kit on ebay is pretty much a piece of crap. But yet, you have $60,000 plus to spend on a Shelby.

Your 6th post. number 6!! Was a post about how this site sucks. You're now upto 34. 18 posts of you burying yourself deeper and deeper in your own bullshit.

A lot of noobs have come on here, just like you. e smack them in the head a little bit and straighten them out and then they become valualbe assets to the board and even write "how to's" and help other members. You however are lost. You are worthless, not the board.

Do us and your Alero a huge favor. Sell the car to somebody else and buy a Civic. It really seems that you think that speed and power are magical numbers that a car can get with a few stickers, park bench on the trunk, and pretty wire loom.

Bye bye, we won't miss you at all

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 05-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #108
Afugy
I poop alot

Afugy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And cant forget about the 19 Speaker stereo System...
1000 watts... 6 6X9 Woofers, 1 10" Woofer, 7 integrated speakers, and 5 other 6X9 that are a mix between bass and vocals.

What?
Only 7 of your 19 speakers are integrated and 11 of your speakers are 6x9's. Do the speakers just lay out on the dash and seats or are they suspended from the roof with wires? All 12 of my 12 speakers are integrated into the car.

How are you going to call someone on here 16, allot of us have met, this isn't youtube, this is a forum.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #109
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
Sometimes, I heart adam.. in a bro kinda way, not prison kinda way.

Heart you too cherry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7SUncOAAQ
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:36 PM   #110
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afugy View Post
What?
Only 7 of your 19 speakers are integrated and 11 of your speakers are 6x9's. Do the speakers just lay out on the dash and seats or are they suspended from the roof with wires? All 12 of my 12 speakers are integrated into the car.

How are you going to call someone on here 16, allot of us have met, this isn't youtube, this is a forum.

This guy is being called out by all walks of the forum. Gearheads, net wizards, audio gurus and grammar nazis.

Seriously... who is next? What group remains? I'm waiting for weber/spc/drime to get aggitated... which is hard to do...
Old 05-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #111
robalero
GLS member

robalero is on a distinguished road
worse part is I have a feeling spc knows more then this guy
Old 05-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #112
C.CLARK33
GX Member

C.CLARK33 is on a distinguished road
Is it just me or does he sound like the guy from 2Fast 2Furious that has a.d.d.Just sayin..
Old 05-23-2011, 06:49 PM   #113
Afugy
I poop alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalero View Post
worse part is I have a feeling spc knows more then this guy

Seems like the best part to me.

And at this point its not like he has a future on AleroMod.

Yeah, my self given title at work is "Speaker OVERLORD".

Can we go off topic again?
Old 05-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #114
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.CLARK33 View Post
Is it just me or does he sound like the guy from 2Fast 2Furious that has a.d.d.Just sayin..

NAWS

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 05-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #115
mfuller

Could we lock this thread, please?
I'm failing to see the usefulness.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #116
pjwallington
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
I was going to point out each quote by itself but they are say the same thing

You are full of shit, You are not 42 years old. I love how in one post you are a construction worker, then you work in a nuclar power plant, I gues the Simpsons must have been on TV while your posting.

Your Alero has shitty red loom, horsepower adding stickers, and gay tribal bs on the nose. You are on a waiting list for a 2013 Shelby? Yeah sure you are. What are you doing to afford that? Flipping burgers and riding your bike for your paper route, while your going to school? Junior, I seriously doubt that you could afford the gas for that car, even if gas was $1.50 a gallon, let alone the insurance.

I could be an internet genius about anything too. Somebody asks a question, I read the question, then Google it and change the wording around a bit to make it look like my own. The difference between you and anybody on this board that their testicals have dropped and voices have deepened is that we know what the hell we are talking about on here. If one of us doesn't know, we either ask and accept the answer, or SEARCH. We don't come on here like you with panties in a bunch (that mommy bought for you) and get all pissed off becasue we told you that a $500 turbo kit on ebay is pretty much a piece of crap. But yet, you have $60,000 plus to spend on a Shelby.

Your 6th post. number 6!! Was a post about how this site sucks. You're now upto 34. 18 posts of you burying yourself deeper and deeper in your own bullshit.

A lot of noobs have come on here, just like you. e smack them in the head a little bit and straighten them out and then they become valualbe assets to the board and even write "how to's" and help other members. You however are lost. You are worthless, not the board.

Do us and your Alero a huge favor. Sell the car to somebody else and buy a Civic. It really seems that you think that speed and power are magical numbers that a car can get with a few stickers, park bench on the trunk, and pretty wire loom.

Bye bye, we won't miss you at all

Im replying after reading the First sentence. Im a Labourer at the Local 183 Union Hall in Cobourg. Go get a life, and quit telling me where I am and not working.

Ask your mommy to buy you glasses so you can read my numerous repeated posts, I just bought the alero, and all the shit plus Betty Boop stickers were on the car. All these other guys should kick you off by the sounds of you.
Its funny that someone probley half my age is talking to me as if I am his age and living with my parents. That are 65+ . And get it right, not just a shelby, but more than likely, will be trading my 300C HEMI AWD, in on the 2012 300c SRT8.
Have a nice day And about my money. already nicely explained myself to someone else if you go looking. Grossed $6700 last week. More than you make in 3 months. Sounds like you should be the one driving a civic bud.
And because your being such an @$$hole, I might as well throw in that I am buying a SVT Raptor which comes to $67,486 to haul my $10,000 sprayer I have as a side job. "Wallington Sealing", and make roughly $1000 spraying a driveway that takes no more than 20 minutes to spray. I Seal driveways and Basement walls.
I make more money than you will ever make, (And what your parents lend you) than you will make in a life time.
Go get a real job, and quit shootin your mouth off behind a computer screen.
Nothings more annoying than that.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #117
pjwallington
GX Member

Quote:
What?

Heres the link > http://www.modernmuscleforum.com/sho...-SRT8-Pictures

Copy/Pasted >
New for 2012 is the available SRT performance sound system from Harman Kardon®. Producing the ultimate in sound quality, the 900-watt, 19-speaker system includes:
• Seven 3.5-inch Unity coaxial mid-range speakers with seven integrated tweeters located in the instrument panel, rear doors and rear deck
• Two 6 x 9-inch subwoofers located in the front doors
• Two 6 x 9-inch subwoofers in the rear deck
• One 10-inch subwoofer in the rear deck
• 12-channel, high-speed amplifier

Have a good one
Old 05-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #118
pjwallington
GX Member

Anyone else want to Bashtalk ?
So annoying how people judge you. That is until they see you roll up in the car you said you own, step out, and they are looking upto you like they just saw a ghost....
Old 05-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #119
Afugy
I poop alot

Quote:
Heres the link > http://www.modernmuscleforum.com/sho...-SRT8-Pictures

Copy/Pasted >
New for 2012 is the available SRT performance sound system from Harman Kardon®. Producing the ultimate in sound quality, the 900-watt, 19-speaker system includes:
• Seven 3.5-inch Unity coaxial mid-range speakers with seven integrated tweeters located in the instrument panel, rear doors and rear deck
• Two 6 x 9-inch subwoofers located in the front doors
• Two 6 x 9-inch subwoofers in the rear deck
• One 10-inch subwoofer in the rear deck
• 12-channel, high-speed amplifier

Have a good one

Harman may as well be re-branded Bose. I eat, sleep and shit speakers.

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33015
Old 05-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #120
pjwallington
GX Member

Quote:
Harman may as well be re-branded Bose. I eat, sleep and shit speakers.

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33015

Never heard of Harman... Do you know if they are good quality ?
My current 300 has 2 6X9 Woofers, 1 10" woofer, 2 6X9`s in the rear deck, and three 3.5" in the dash.. 8 speakers, but its Boston Acoustic (Stock)..
Im curious if it will sound similar
Closed Thread