Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-18-2003, 05:31 PM   #1
Grouch

Quote:
Originally posted by "2kalerorocket"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("2kalerorocket")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Thread Title: PFYC Heated Seats

Store/Site purchased: PFYC Alero Store
Cost/Shipping: $187 for two
Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: No Problems, Quick Shipping!

Initial product impressions, quality: Good, nicely produced, good quality.

Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: Adiquate, not really needed.

Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: Relatively easy(12 pack of beer), a few hours. Suggest removing the seat, made it a lot easier to correctly place the heating element. Some alerations had to be made to the heating pad to keep the look of the seat. Easy mounting of control box and switch. all wiring has cooresponding connectors so it really is PNP.

Performance, appearance opinions: Gets damn hot, 149 degrees at the pad. definitly will come in handy on those cold winter mornings. heats up in less than a minute. a couple of switching options, the setup I went with is switch setting one heats just the back, setting two heats both seat and back. the other option is a hi/low setting which heats both seat and back.[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by "02 blck gls"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("02 blck gls")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Do you by chance have pics of the controls and where you installed them? I am considering buying a set since my leather gets so damn cold! Just wondering how and where you mounted the controls. Thanks[/b]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("2kalerorocket")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I don't have any pics but I can describe where i put the swtches. Lift the lid on the center console and in the back you should see a little tray shelf. That is where I put them, also installed a cigarette jack to hold my cel phone car charger. It has worked out great. If you want a pic I can work on getting one.[/b][/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"The Big Cat"
@
hey 2k u think they are woth it? was considering buying them.[/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"2kalerorocket"

With the leather seats, definitly. Those cold mornings are that more tollerable when your butt is warmed in less than a minute. Plus, my girlfriend has not complained about being cold in my car since installing BONUS![/quote]