Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 02-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #1
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
Pressure washer

Wanting to keep a nice clean alero with out having to go to the car wash to pre clean it before the wax and detailing stuff.
I want to buy a pressure washer so maybe i could snow foam my car.

Anybody have any experience with pressure washers?
how much do they cost?

Im not looking for a $300 product.. just something enough to do the job
Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
TheEdgeofSanity
GLS member

TheEdgeofSanity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEdgeofSanity
we recently bought one from home depot to power wash the paint off our house... it has a briggs and straton engine and works really well

TheEdgeofSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdgeofSanity View Post
we recently bought one from home depot to power wash the paint off our house... it has a briggs and straton engine and works really well

Our craftsmen that has a briggs and stratton runs horribly and periodically shuts down for no reason...the first one was the thousand dollar one and then we upgraded to the three-thousand dollar one and both have been poor...we usually use the one we got for $100 at an auction that has a honda motor...it can be a little difficult to get started at first but once it is on it stays on until you shut it down
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
luckilero7
GL Member

luckilero7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cheap power washers are...well cheap. The handy man I work for uses a belt driven $3000 power washer, but I can't remember the brand of motor. Anyways, he takes great care of it and has had it for 10 plus years with all the right hoses and tips and it works great. Granted we use it for larger scale projects, it was worth it for him. A cheap one may work just for the car, but I suspect they are still going to be around a couple hundred.
luckilero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if you can buy like a basic attachment to your garden hose so that you could still snow foam your car
Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote