Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Another Grand Am guy

From Burlington Ontario here and thought I'd come by and see if there are a few 3400 members in the area. I'm from the days of Grands Ontario and have owned my 2000 GT1 for just over 11 years now. Lots of mods, lots of track days and lots of meets... lol "Back in the day" we had a few meets together with Aleromod but it has been a long time since Ive seen any of you guys. *Maybe some of the older members here will remember the meets in Niagra Falls and the hotel nights on Clifton hill. Those were a lot of fun.
Well, since then got married, have two little girls, Olivia 3, and Gwenivere 9 months. My wife still lets me tinker with the ride and am always lookng for that little bit of extra go, hahaha. I hope it's OK to have a Grand Am guy kickin' around once in a while and would be up for a meet here or there once in a while. Maybe I can pass along some of the experience I have gained in my years of message boards, meets and modding a 3400!
Anyway, nice to see that you guys are still alive and kickin' after all this time, and hope we can cross paths soon for a coffee and check out some of your rides.

Keep the shiny side up!
MMGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote