Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2005, 02:53 AM   #22
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by germ@Mar 29 2005, 11:47 AM
wonder how long it will take you to get your "kit" from them

i know the grand am guys have been waiting for a long time and the one guy that the kit was based off of wont even endorse their product. and the only thing worthwhile on that kit is the headers IMO and even then, the dont show any signicant HP gains over log turbo headers.

but hey, spend the $3500 on that kit, its only money.

by the way, i pieced together my kit within 2 months, and another 2 weeks to fab up stuff to install it, and then another 6 days to install it the first time. if i were to start from scratch again, i could probably go from nothing, to a turbo'd car in less than 1 month.

well, lets see, i already have part of the kit, the rest is coming, when my middle man contacts them, probably mid-april.......

as far as Phantom505 from gagt.com, he will endorse the "kit" i have talked to him on PM several times, his big beef with them was how they as a company handled the tuning issues through DHP, he likes the "kit" and greatly reccomends it but he was upset dealing with all the tuning crap.......that is not a problem anymore though with new tuning software..........

i have some pictures of parts of my turbo kit if you are interested.......