Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #1
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
#3 for me-2000 ld9 5 speed sedan

Well, the title pretty much says it all...
After finding out that Tequila (99 coupe) is rusting faster and could possibly cost me a lot of money in the short term, the search for a replacement was on...
And the result... This one... picked it up for $400, so far from what I can tell, it needs an exhaust, stereo, and a few minor things here and there... for the price, I can't really complain.

Original silver hood was severely rusted, so the previous owner replaced it with this one. Only issue, the original had struts, this one needs either brackets welded on, or a prop rod...

He took the side skirt off to check for rust, only a bit of surface rust, and now I have to figure out how to remount the skirt...

Ah... the stupidity... dryer venting for the "ram air induction" as he called it...

Haven't checked to see if there is an actual filter at the end of the dryer venting, or if it is just this green mesh where the fog light used to be...

Lightly tinted tail lights with VHT... not sure if I will keep these or put the ones I have on the coupe (as seen in this picture)...

and the junk he "included" with the car... an extra set of fans, headlights, trunk carpet and spare tire cover, camaro muffler (99% sure it's a stock system), ugly exhaust tips, grand am spoiler and a cracked radio bezel...

Well, this is how she sits, hopefully I can get some time in the next week or so to tear into it and see what it needs and what it will cost to get on the road...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote