Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > How-To Archive & FAQ

Old 10-23-2006, 11:19 PM   #1
agreenalero
GX Member

agreenalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Halo Gauge Help!

Hey guys and girls!

I was wondering if anyone could do a run through of the full installation of the halo gauges? I know there are posts on here about certain portions but I was wondering if anyone had step by step with pictures. The main thing I would like to know is what wires are being used to tap into the power, most people are using the wires to the light in the console, but does anyone have a picture of what wires this might be and how you did it? Also is there not a way to tap into the wires that go into the plug on the dimmer switch so that it can be controlled from on the dash? Any help is appreciated as I need to know how to do the wiring mainly. Pictures would be helpful as Im sure others would appreciate this how to as well. Thanks!
agreenalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:48 AM   #2
agreenalero
GX Member

agreenalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, well I see nobody has posted a reply. Mainly here is the deal, I want to know if the halo gauges can be wired into the plug that goes into the vent that operates the dimmer. If so what wires do I need to connect together, anyone who has done this and can help I would appreciate it as I would like to connect there instead of the light in the cubby since it is closer to the gauges.
agreenalero is offline   Reply With Quote