Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 12-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
A57
GL Member

A57 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to A57
Web site i found..

http://www.punk-ass.com/OSV.doc

Sorry just kinda long web page to read ,but i though you (ppl) would like to ck this out.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
DansGen1Alero
GL Member

DansGen1Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Yahoo to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Skype™ to DansGen1Alero
I think this should be a sticky, and it would give the community the history of olds and their concepts/OSV.

It is a long article, I only browsed, but def has a lot of info, and would def help those who wish to try to rebuild some of the concepts.

"Vinyl belongs on the side of a house not on a car"
DansGen1Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:20 AM   #3
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Good article, but most of which I knew already and it left out some stuff too, including blue prints of the OSV kits, among other things, john rock also had an original clay model of the alero (RIP John) who knows what happened to it.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:06 AM   #4
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
well good article.....some incorrect info based on personal conversations with rooster at the 2004 OCA Nationals. But gives a majority of the whole story.

Corrections below............................

4. Oldsmobile Alero 442 Concept (Originally had a High Output 2.4 with 5-spd and then was switched to a 475 hp 4.6 Northstar motor and 5 speed manual trans, in 2002 to early 2003)

The remainder of the Specialty vehicles were destroyed at Schrams in April of 2004 rather than listing the ones that GM had scrapped
I will list the ones I know that were saved and have visually seen since.

1. 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue 442
2. 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Convertible
3. 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Candy Apple OSV Press (Show) Vehicle (Red Test vehicle destroyed)
4. 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Candy Apple Red OSV Press (Show) vehicle (Red Test vehicle destroyed)
5. 2001 Oldsmoible Blue/Green 4.0 liter Aurora with custom 19" Budnik wheels
6. 2002 Oldsmobile Aurora Pace car (actual pace car that paced the race)
Old 12-25-2009, 01:51 AM   #5
IRONDOG442
GL Member

IRONDOG442 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to IRONDOG442
Hey I wrote it from memory from a conversation I had with rooster 4 years ago. Cut me a little slack Scott! And I never updated it cause skiirt never posts anymore.
IRONDOG442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:13 AM   #6
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, I thought the info was from you. It's all good, wasn't trying to bash your balls.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
A57
GL Member

A57 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to A57
Well just glad that this info is around for some to read...

Still trying to find some of the CUSTOM alero's that GM had at woodward dream cruise back in 01,02.... they had a green covertible with some custom rims and candy apple one like the OSV hard top...
Old 12-26-2009, 08:07 AM   #8
Oldsman
Owner

those were all crushed