Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 10:24 PM   #1
darksobsession
GL Member

darksobsession is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to darksobsession
primer as the final coat/wide wheels

a member here said that leaving a car in primer is the new look. that true? to me i don't like it (the person's car is hot, but...it's primer). wtf is up with that?

also when i used to live in vegas, i'd see all these cars with the wheels widened away from the body of the car. i think it was popular in the hispanic scene. i have never seen this in hawaii or on the east coast. anyone else know what i'm talkin about?

sigs are annoying
Old 12-04-2008, 11:02 PM   #2
Valley olds
GLS member

Valley olds is an unknown quantity at this point
The widened wheels arent really as in anymore. Down here, before everyone used to have 15x10's on their lowered trucks. Now the few that do use wide tires, use 17x11's It looks ok on oldies trucks, but you probably couldnt pull it off on the newer ones.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
NickAlero2000
GLS member

NickAlero2000 is on a distinguished road
yea....
its meant for a drag look....
some of the cars around my area have adopted this look...
Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 PM   #4
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
Not really drag look.. def hispanic look, lol

Oh yea ESE!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:02 AM   #5
NickAlero2000
GLS member

doesnt look right tho...
Old 12-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #6
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
They're mexicans, it doesn't have to looks right, lol.

It's hard as hell to find any pics of cars like that online.. they must not have digital cameras to supply me with pics!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
guys hes talkin shit about my car!!!!, yes the hot rod flatz color is in , primer is in, the ole skool theme is in ya dumb ass!!!, you obviously have no custom sense about you at all

you have no talent, no clus about cars, no clue about the custom scene, no clue about the automotive field, no knowledge at all about pretty much nothing!!!!

you think me goin in your threads and saying"FAIL" to some worthless pointless thread that you start, is going to make some flame war??

or is it that your pissed off at the shop that hacked your CAR up so ya need to take it out on a bodyman?? well go find dog the bounty hunter and cry on his shoulder you want a "FAIL" YA GOT IT

AGAIN THIS THREAD OF YOURS........................FAIL!!!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:10 AM   #8
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
At this point bdyman, You're just instagating. He didn't name names, he just asked a question.

Personally, i'm not a fan of the primer look in most situations.

I do like what Bdyman did, and he had intentions of selling it at one point, so the primer was a great idea.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:14 AM   #9
NickAlero2000
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
guys hes talkin shit about my car!!!!,

I noticed that too, appartently he can't be the bigger man here...idk wat the beef wit u 2 is but stay the hell out of the threads of each other....since its obvious that since dark and bdyman can't seem to just walk away, I say keep ur trash talk to PM's and warnings for both of you.

But I'm not a mod.
I'm gonna recommend one lock this thread though.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:15 AM   #10
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
he didnt have to name a name or point a finger, its pretty effin obvious
and how the hell am i doing anythng to nag this prick on, everyone on here will agree all his threads do =FAIL

so iam the guy with the balls, so he wants to do it back, call me out sorta speak, bash my car bash my 6 months of building, go for it

i`ll come back with this................FAIL!!! FAIL!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:17 AM   #11
shez
GX Member

shez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to shez
i rarely ever post on here but i do lurk a lot.

i agree with bdyman. this guy's threads really do fail. quality over quantity, dude.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:18 AM   #12
bdyman
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickAlero2000 View Post
I noticed that too, appartently he can't be the bigger man here...idk wat the beef wit u 2 is but stay the hell out of the threads of each other....since its obvious that since dark and bdyman can't seem to just walk away, I say keep ur trash talk to PM's and warnings for both of you.

But I'm not a mod.

ya your not a MOD or a ADMIN i give you a warning why for saying what you just did, so i recomend that you get a FAIL
Old 12-05-2008, 12:22 AM   #13
shez
GX Member

draaaaammmaaaaa.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:23 AM   #14
NickAlero2000
GLS member

I don't give a flyin f.u.c.k what you want to give me.
ITS THE INTERNET.

And I belive this all started on the thread where darkobsession found a car in Hawaii and bdyman wrote darkobsession=gay in the thread.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:26 AM   #15
NickAlero2000
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickAlero2000 View Post

But I'm not a mod.

And I did this to try to stop the flame war, but this is entertaining, so PLEASE continue.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:26 AM   #16
bdyman
GLS member

if i did then it was for a reason, iam glad you dont give a flyin eff i dont either, i think everyone on here can also say this guys threads really are pointless which i will give a ...............................FAIL
Old 12-05-2008, 12:26 AM   #17
shez
GX Member

i think it was your "warning" that pissed him off. haha.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:29 AM   #18
NickAlero2000
GLS member

And in this corner weighing in at two hundred and twenty five pounds, standing 6' 1'' with 2 knockouts, 24 wins and 1 loss BDYMAN!!!!
And in the opposite corner, weighing in at 170 pounds, standing 5' 4'' with 2 knockouts, 24 wins and 1 loss DARKSOBSESSION!!!!

Last edited by NickAlero2000 : 12-05-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: lol :)
Old 12-05-2008, 12:32 AM   #19
deathwish666
GL Member

deathwish666 is on a distinguished road

bdyman i agree that he was saying this stuff about your car...but i think he wanted to know if a lot of people actually like the primer or if it was just a choice that you made that you liked....
coming soon: some led's, better subs
Old 12-05-2008, 12:34 AM   #20
bdyman
GLS member

lol,, iam 6`2 225lbs lol
ding ding
he`s the south paw from the south side<<<<michael buffer voice
Closed Thread