Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 12-18-2015, 12:34 PM   #1
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
MMS Annual Holiday Sale is Underway

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Milzy Motorsports. Sorry for the late notice guys, things have been even more hectic than usual this year. I guess I shouldn't be complaining because we're only this busy because of all the projects we're working on, and all the parts flying off the shelves. These items have been on sale for about a week now, but I am only now having time to post about it, but here is what we have for you this year ...

-25% off all PCM's
-10% off all MMS stainless downpipes
-10% off TCE throttle bodies
-10% off 59mm throttle bodies
-15% off all EGR deletes
-10% off F-body front brake conversion

In addition to these sales, I also came up with a new idea we'll be doing this year. We're going to be giving away $300 worth of MMS performance parts to one lucky winner, picked at random from a hat. Anyone who makes a purchase of atleast $100 between December 1st 2015 and December 25th 2015 will be added to drawing. For every $100 you spend, you will be entered that many times, but I am putting a cap in there of 5 because we've had several customers order thousands of dollars worth of parts, and I don't think it would be fair to have the hat filled with mostly their names. On December 25th, I will draw a name at random, and that lucky winner will receive $300 worth of MMS performance parts. I can't be too specific on the parts because it depends what kind of vehicle the customer has, but for N-body people, these would be things like one of the following: 1) a billet throttle body, and a modified heater tube, 2) a 2.5" stainless downpipe without cat, and an EGR delete 3) ported intake manifolds and AC Delco gaskets

This is the first time we've done something like this, but I'm hoping you guys are as excited as I am about it. Enjoy!
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 01:35 PM   #2
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Congrats to Kevin Chee of Farmington, NM! He's selected to receive a MMS 2.5" T304 downpipe and EGR delete for his recently 3500-swapped Grand Am.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote