Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 05-10-2014, 02:34 AM   #1401
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
I got to see it in person like a week ago! He picked up that orange razzi I had for sale.

its not orange anymore. Took a couple of sheets of sand paper to smooth it all out but it turned out pretty good. The car looks tremendously better then when you saw it last week nate, iv spent some time on it
The reveal will be very soon, I'm about done with the small stuff. I'm mostly just waiting to hear back from the guy that has my strut bars but more than likely I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 03:01 AM   #1402
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Sick cant wait to see. Also happy to have you back in the group!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:29 AM   #1403
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

I am happy to be. I,ll take this alero over about anything. 33mpgs and enough power for my purposes at least. Much better to work on the mustang and gto. My only complaint is the strut mount and the front end shows it mileage but all that was going to get done anyway. Few dents here and there but that's what you get with older cars. Still drives better then half the new crap they make now a days!
Old 05-22-2014, 05:04 PM   #1404
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
took the window tint off the wifes alero effing state police are douchebags in new york. but now i can get the ticket thrown out.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:43 AM   #1405
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Drove it and added some r134a. The car hadn't been driven since last December.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:26 AM   #1406
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Must be nice!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:49 AM   #1407
number53alero
GX Member

number53alero is on a distinguished road
I replaced the front seats in my F500 alero so they don't get damaged. It's so easy to swap seats now compared to my old Cutlass Ciera. Trying to keep the unique stuff in good shape and the replacement seats were only $25/piece not bad.
2004 Final 500 Alero #53
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/718701
1990 Cutlass Ciera Lowrider
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212170
2002 Aurora 4.0L V8
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3045018
number53alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:13 PM   #1408
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Strut tower bars installed, same ones off my old one! Finally got the piece for the passenger side 12v outlet, interior is now pretty well buttoned up. Ordering HID's next week then exhaust.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:08 PM   #1409
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
I charged my AC with some A/C Pro. Super product with just the right length of hose. I do hate living in Calif. though we pay a $10 core charge. One other thought about charging the A/C... My car had been sitting in the sun all day and I only ran it for maybe 10 min's... Burned the crap outta my forearm pulling the hose off and capping the fitting LOFL. Anyone have a way to so this without burning yourself? Long sleeve shirt maybe?

negolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:02 AM   #1410
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
Finished last night. But deleted my A/C.
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:48 AM   #1411
number53alero
GX Member

number53alero is on a distinguished road
I replaced my drivers side back window motor setup as the clip broke. The good thing is that I was able to get a Dorman one for only $50 off of Amazon.com, way cheaper than even rockauto.com.
2004 Final 500 Alero #53
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/718701
1990 Cutlass Ciera Lowrider
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212170
2002 Aurora 4.0L V8
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3045018
number53alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #1412
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
The update on the OSV...........wing almost done. Got the new interior. Welded the rear quarter on the car. Next is fixing the rust on the other quarter then begin the nightmare called OSV rockers. Also gut trunk and interior. Redo in leather. New sound system. New gauges. Embroidered headrests.

Almost forgot........more chrome.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:38 PM   #1413
sleepyalero
GLS member

To much chrome
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-11-2014, 11:31 PM   #1414
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

And it was nice before. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:37 PM   #1415
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To much chrome
Naw...that is hard to do
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:26 AM   #1416
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
To much chrome

No such thing. Have u not seen The Beast
Old 06-12-2014, 01:58 AM   #1417
sleepyalero
GLS member

I have duh. And its a beauty! Love that car. Lol you need to post pics of it. I miss it

I changed my oil and just picked up new retainer clips for my headlight covers for the show since I lost mt old ones... put them in a box and think I accidently threw it away or put it somewhere to where I knew I wouldnt lose them but I have hid it from myself... ill find em in 2 days I know it haha.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-12-2014, 01:49 PM   #1418
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
Big Brakes!!!
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:29 PM   #1419
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
No such thing. Have u not seen The Beast

Oh it is possible but takes a lot

03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #1420
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I have duh. And its a beauty! Love that car. Lol you need to post pics of it. I miss it

I changed my oil and just picked up new retainer clips for my headlight covers for the show since I lost mt old ones... put them in a box and think I accidently threw it away or put it somewhere to where I knew I wouldnt lose them but I have hid it from myself... ill find em in 2 days I know it haha.

I still have the pics I took of the beast on my computer lol. Man is that car one sweet ride. I love it too. An awesome car for sure!
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote