Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 03:31 PM   #1
dopey

ok this thread is strickly intended to make it easy to find all the important info for the first annual alero show and straveganza. this thread will be updated periodically. if u have questions or comment please post them in the other ASS thread located here in the news section also.

Old 03-22-2004, 03:36 PM   #2
dopey

Well it has been talked about well here it is.

June 19th is Olds homecoming show in Lansing, MI

well we are going to make this into the an expanded weekend we are callin the first annual alero show and stravaganza, June 18, 19, 20.

June 18..... everyone start arriving by 3 pm. With some evening activities (dinner and socializing) Some will arrive earlier in the afternoon and will be going to the Olds Museum to see the Last Alero.

June 19 .....Olds homecoming show, evening activities

June 20......Finish up and go home in the afternoon.

Subject to change.

there will be a registration fee.

right now the

fee covers shirts and other memobilia

More info to come.

Brought to by Oldsman and Sweetalero99

Old 03-22-2004, 03:50 PM   #3
dopey

********REGISTRATION********
CLOSED

DEADLINE TO REGISTER WILL BE JUNE 1st.

we will also be including a small goodie bag and we will have some door prizes too.

U can paypal the money to these address....
Theblue67@aol.com
oldsman@wideopenwest.com

*******PLEASE INCLUDE UR ALEROMOD NAME IN THE PAYPAL FORM.......... or pm me telling me ur full name so i know who has sent money and can post it up on here.......

If you don't have paypal, PM Sweet or Oldsman for where to send money order too.

include what tshirt size u wish to have as well.

if u want multiple shirts....... each extra shirt will be $15

once again if u have any questions u can contact myself or oldsman via pm or instant messanger.

guests are free unless they want a tshirt also..... then it would be $15 per guest.

ok i know this was a problem at gap last year but here i our policy on cancelation......

if u are unable to attend....... u will receive a 50% refund if u paid the $10 registration fee.

if u paid the $20(approimate) registration for the tshirt...... ur shirt will be mailed to u and u will recieve no refund.

once i find out the exact amount for the tshirts..... i will post where you can send the money to. we will take paypal or money order.

******* THESE REGISTRATION FEE"S DO NOT INCLUDE THE FEE TO ENTER YOUR ALERO IN THE OLDSMOBILE HOMECOMING SHOW*****

this fee is simply so we can put together infor and some goodies for eveyone who attends.

links for the registration for will be posted. u can also register ur car for the show the day of the show.

Old 03-22-2004, 03:57 PM   #4
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
here is the flyer for the homecoming show. it has all the info on it for ya.

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~lorway/...mecoming_1.pdf

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~lorway/...mecoming_2.pdf
Old 03-22-2004, 04:04 PM   #5
dopey

who's going........
Oldsman
Sweetalero99
Crazytaxi
NoSweat
Redog
Pimpalero
99blackalero
havik
overdrive75
3.4Alero
misslindseysue
Silentalero
OLDSskool
jturkey
sound_xtreme
loudalero
2004 STEELGREY 3.4

The maybes..........
bwaynem
yiddishbdg
StealthAlero1
fiestyalerogirl81
glsGreg
velocity
aleroman8

******** IF U WISH IT ATTEND AND ARE CERTAIN PLEASE PM EITHER MYSELF OR OLDSMAN AND TELL US TO ADD U TO THE LIST*******

Old 03-22-2004, 04:13 PM   #6
dopey

********HOTEL INFO*************
$99 per night

ok we will be stayin in a holiday inn in lansing.......... here is the address and phone number.

Holiday Inn
7501 W Saginaw Hwy
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 627-3211

Hotel is all taken care of. it is the Hotel mentioned above.

it is the Scot Kintz Group.

10 rooms have been blocked for the friday night and saturday night.

Everyone who reserves a room let me know. need to have rooms reserved by june 1st and let me know by then also.

check the other thread to see who is rooming with who..... ill compile that list and post it on here in another couple weeks.

here is a link for a map showing the location of the hotel for those of u interested.

Lansing Holday Inn Map

*****DEADLINE FOR RESERVING HOTEL ROOM IS JUNE 1ST********

Old 04-08-2004, 08:59 PM   #7
dopey

Updated registration list......

1. SweetAlero99
2. Oldsman
3. Havik... bringing gf
4. 3.4Alero
5. PimpAlero03
6. blueyezalero
7. soundxtreme.....bringing g/f
8. 2004STEELGREY3.4 (XL) bringing gf
9. jturkey
10. Redog
11. loudalero
12. MAlero
13. RowdyGLS....bringing g/f
14. adam_blonde
15. jackal2000
16. Voodoosoup
17. bdyman....bringing g/f
18. Crazytaxi
19. Silentalero
20. NoSweat

People we would like u to get ur money in asap if u know ur attending for sure.

Old 06-02-2004, 10:10 PM   #8
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Registration is Closed.

You wish to come, then you are welcome but you will not receive any goodies or t-shirt.
Closed Thread