Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 06-06-2005, 12:29 AM   #1
14alero
V.I.P. Member

14alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 14alero
Got good news went to Intense Racing today And they reprogrammed my pcm No rev limiter,shift points at 6000 rpm I talked to Scott he is the Owner and is really cool guy and I told him that really only one company does are Pcms and that is Dhp and hes just starting out doing Aleros he can only do certain ones till he gets more files for the program He is telling me to post if anyone Is interested In getting your Pcm reprogrammed Contact Scott and tell him you are interested it in and he will give you a good price his email is ScottC@INTENSE-Racing.com but tell him Michael Smith told you about it and he will give you a better deal Thanks
14alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 08:17 AM   #2
Vtolds
H&B Shipping Agent

Vtolds is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vtolds
Whats the price? is it cheaper than the DHP reprogamming?
Vtolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 08:38 AM   #3
germ

6 words....

you get what you pay for

2 more words....

read clubgp.com

and on a side note, there is a reason why grandamgt.com refused to allow intense to promote their products.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:28 AM   #4
14alero
V.I.P. Member

No i talked to scott and i guess thee is nothing wrong with the chipo Dhp is just mad because a good company did it less expensive
Old 06-06-2005, 11:58 AM   #5
germ

of course he isnt going to say his pcm skills are crap.

just go to www.clubgp.com and do a quick search, you will find all the info about his skills

go to mymonte.com and ask buck351 how good the intense pcm is

oh yea, ask him about rushing the 04+ pcms to the market and blowing up quite a few cars engines because they "missed" a timing table and commanded an insane amount of timing. and then they leave clubgp and start there own website and ban people over there if they talk crap about intense or scott.

i could go on for days if need be, but i will leave it up to you guys to make your own decissions. all i have to say, dont jump the gun just because they say they will offer, their company is going down quickly because of all the problems and lies and generally bad business practices they have had/done over the years.

there is a reason why all the head people for intense left, and all of them have mentioned scott and his ethics as a source of the problem.

if you want to see something funny, go on clubgp.com and see how intense tests their LSD's.... i fell off the couch laughing at the idiotic method scott tests the preload.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:56 PM   #6
mfuller

Quote:
Originally posted by germ@Jun 6 2005, 09:58 AM
if you want to see something funny, go on clubgp.com and see how intense tests their LSD's.... i fell off the couch laughing at the idiotic method scott tests the preload.
Yup...
..."so I have been using that drill press wrong after all....."
Old 06-06-2005, 01:44 PM   #7
14alero
V.I.P. Member

TALK ALL YOU WANT I AM HAPPY WITH MY PCM
Old 06-06-2005, 02:14 PM   #8
germ

dont yell, we heard ya the first time lol

we are just pointing out some other facts.

from what i read in your first post is that you only had the speed limiter removed along with raising the shift points. so of course your probably happy about that, but they probably did no real performance stuff to your car, and if they did, i would be VERY sceptical about what they did. i would LOVE to see the .bin file they uploaded to your pcm and exactly what was changed. until that info is found out, i will stick with my previous statements.

if that is the case, im sorry you wasted your money. and for the ~$100 they charged you (im guessing on this price since all the other Intense stage 1 pcms are about $100) you dont get very much.

like i said, you get what you pay for.

are you the first intense pcm alero guy? what type of testing did they do? how long did it take them? what process did they go through to determine what parimeters to put on your pcm? did they dyno your car? did they even scan your car?

all the questions above need to be answered before i will be convinced otherwise of a truly sub par product.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:09 PM   #9
Jigglingalero

lol germ your so right the whole drill press thing is freaking funny as hell...... and i also love the way dhp attacked back with there whole blowing the lid off there testing process lol

http://www.digitalhorsepowerinc.com/DHPInh...lvsTonkaPCM.htm
Old 06-20-2005, 05:41 PM   #10
jturkey69
V.I.P. Member

jturkey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jturkey69
LMAO...thats hilarious
2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 6spd MODDED! (wifes pocket rocket)
1998 Ford Explorer AWD 5.0...modded, and fun DD

jturkey69 is offline   Reply With Quote