Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 02-07-2008, 01:15 PM   #81
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
lol i'm on a budget too but i have priorities.. i'd rather make sure my engine exists and lets me run 13s or less than have a lower ride..
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #82
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
well I wouldnt know becuase Ive never had a lowered car with a body kit, and had to angel my turns before...so what do i know.

Ow and Ive never lived in rhode island and delt with a slammed kitted car in winter before.......

Its your car you want it to look like shit its your decision, but learn how to take critisism.
LOL seriously?
Old 02-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #83
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
i love the bashing on this forum hahah

but seriously with a lowered car your gonna break shit reguardless of the road conditions

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:20 PM   #84
[ion] C2
636 whp

Exactly.. personally I'm fine with the ride height where it is.. but this guy seems to think he's the be-all-end-all driver who can "negotiate" turns no problem. I'll have pictures later for you of a nice daily driveway/road I have to negotiate. It is not FEASIBLE for me to do this to my daily driver that I want to keep looking good.

Sorry to not impress you with my car not being 2" lower. Like I give a eff.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:22 PM   #85
shiny alero
GL Member

shiny alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to shiny alero
iv won 2 trophys with my stock hight and stock rims....guess judges from the regional hot rod assosiation have bad taste cuz our cars are in 1 piece
shiny alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:23 PM   #86
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
you got the best car ever......

Last edited by paulyb : 02-07-2008 at 01:35 PM.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #87
[ion] C2
636 whp

Good job editing all your posts and fill them with an attempt to be sarcastic.

Last edited by [ion] C2 : 02-07-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #88
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
thank you.........
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #89
[ion] C2
636 whp

lol np

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painter
We brought the code you provided to the paint shop and it was a valid GM paint code.. Anyway, I just called the paint shop after getting ur pm and they said it could be a because of a few reasons.. Age of car paint, UV exposure, mixture, etc..

They did suggest that we bring in your gas door and some of the left over paint so they can try to analyze it.. I'm thinking this will be a better option than just simply respraying it w/ the paint again because it will probably still be lighter than the rest of the car once dried.. the paint most likely may need a bit darker tone to match the car..

LMK..
Old 02-07-2008, 02:51 PM   #90
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a daily driveway and road car and its 3ins of the ground (just measured up front)
u know u still have to becarful with that kit at stock height.. ull still scrape in areas and the aas with crack and shit so easly espically up front with those holes..
u should of filled them in
Old 02-07-2008, 03:04 PM   #91
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
the AAS kit looks good for the first month of it being on your car, then you get all these spider cracks in the paint and eventually its turns out like a pos, mine last about a year lol.

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #92
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
6months...
u need to brace it too my front always moved when on higway it would flap where as my ********* doesnt
Old 02-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #93
rowdygls
V.I.P. Member

rowdygls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rowdygls Send a message via MSN to rowdygls Send a message via Yahoo to rowdygls
Mine has never flapped going down the highway and the only place I've had spider cracks was the front by the goofy holes on the bottom and the corner of the back that starts the wheel arc

Chapter Member
rowdygls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:05 PM   #94
[ion] C2
636 whp

hah the rear was a tight fit, had to really pull to mount it to the rear fenderwell piece

of course i know i need to drive with awareness that the kit is lower, i scraped that black airdam multiple times
Old 02-07-2008, 04:55 PM   #95
rowdygls
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to rowdygls Send a message via MSN to rowdygls Send a message via Yahoo to rowdygls
Please tell me you're going to paint the bumper support a different color.

Chapter Member
Old 02-07-2008, 05:19 PM   #96
[ion] C2
636 whp

dude it's like 20 degrees, not yet.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #97
rowdygls
V.I.P. Member

Actually what I used was the spray-on chassis rust proofing stuff. I keep forgetting you don't have a heated space readily available.

Chapter Member
Old 02-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #98
[ion] C2
636 whp

yeah and it's going to suck, like 4-6 inches of snow in areas and tons o slush for me to work with installing the rest of the kit now lol
Old 02-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #99
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
yeah and it's going to suck, like 4-6 inches of snow in areas and tons o slush for me to work with installing the rest of the kit now lol

oh stop being a wuss

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:58 PM   #100
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Carhart ftw!
alerored04 is offline   Reply With Quote