Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 12-30-2003, 02:57 AM   #1
AleroSS

Thumbs up

Hey guys, just wanted some advice or input/suggestions on what you guys would do in my situation. Basically I have come across some free open time in my work's shop (an A/V company) that will allow me to pull my car in at night in a heated/powered area. Basically I dont wanna let this time go to waste, and it was kinda last minute notice, so I couldnt plan all the much. What I wanna know is - Based on my list of mods that I have done already, and the fact that ordering things online etc will take to long, what projects would you guys suggest to do with this free time involving local parts costing under $50? (List of mods already completed below)

Car: 2 Dr '02 GX A/T

Mods Completed:
Cleared Headlights
Metal Grill in Front Clip
Aftermarket Filter
Underbodies
Fog Lights
Poppers
Somewhat Debadged Rear
Painted Interior (rest to be finished soon)
Aftermarket Deck
Sub/Amp Installed
Aleromod Decals

I guess some LED's could be installed, and the weather is poopty - so anything involving a junkyard is outta the question, but if anyone has any suggestions on how to make use of this free shop time - seems like a shame to let it go to waste...
Old 12-30-2003, 08:20 AM   #2
misslindseysue

I don't know about you, but mine could really use a good clay bar/paint cleaner/polish/wax. That's what I'd do.
Old 12-31-2003, 02:03 AM   #3
AleroSS

only problem is it is a really gritty/salty winter this year, car is covered in 2 feet of salt even though I washed it just the other day - so with such cold temps, and such slush on the streets, I think itd prolly be kinda pointless...
Old 01-02-2004, 07:50 PM   #4
blueyezalero

Have you seen those turn signals that you can put on your outside mirrors? I saw some at an auto store the other day and was curious. They were blue and I think LED's and shaped like this >