Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 04-20-2006, 03:44 PM   #41
SilverBullet256

SilverBullet256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SilverBullet256
i wanna know how thats possible without forced induction or other heavy mods, and the dhp pcm is honestly the top quality pcm for our cars
Old 04-20-2006, 04:11 PM   #42
alerocar01
V.I.P. Member

alerocar01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BRalero01@Apr 20 2006, 12:06 PM
skip all that. venom 400 superchip. $308 for 25% more hp. that chip along with my CAI could put my alero around 245hp by the end of the summer.
you have a web site for that.

DO WORK
alerocar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:39 PM   #43
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by BRalero01@Apr 20 2006, 01:06 PM
skip all that. venom 400 superchip. $308 for 25% more hp. that chip along with my CAI could put my alero around 245hp by the end of the summer.

lol

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:45 PM   #44
ptrudel
Designated Drunk

ptrudel is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to ptrudel
quick google search turned out nothin but stuff that isnt applicable to alero's/grand am's
Old 04-20-2006, 04:56 PM   #45
Sinatra
The Hiphopopotamus

Sinatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sinatra
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow+Apr 20 2006, 04:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SweetNLow @ Apr 20 2006, 04:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BRalero01@Apr 20 2006, 01:06 PM
skip all that.Â;-) venom 400 superchip.Â;-) $308 for 25% more hp.Â;-) that chip along with my CAI could put my alero around 245hp by the end of the summer.

lol
[/b][/quote]

Oh yeah buddy...and my new floor mats help me grip the gas peddal for an extra 20 HP! :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

By gosh watson! I think I do smell rice!
Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #46
O1gagt

Quote:
Originally posted by xonelith@Apr 8 2006, 01:30 AM
I would definitely recommend hptuner (www.hptuners.com). You should go to the website and download the help file. You'll then see what you would be getting yourself into (it's 100 bucks more than DHP Powertuner, but well worth it)

I am sure there are many arguements, but why do you feel that HP tuners is superior to DHP? I know a few guys who have used both and they both prefered the DHP.

The support forum for DHP totally blows HPtuners out of the water, DHP provides free no cost upgrades for example they now have 2-3 bar MAP support.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:18 PM   #47
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

If you believe that i have lots of stuff to sell you. Need a 500 hp adding sticker? Or some ocean front property in North Dakota? Im sorry but that has to be one of the dumbest comments i have seen on these boards. Sorry to be a rooster but it was already explained why that wont work.
alerored04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 08:57 AM   #48
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaahah, venom superchip. you're on drugs man... damn newbies.

annnnyways. with the ASE pcm i went from consistent 10.6's to consitent 10.3's and the 10.3's were when my tranny started to slip, so i was going faster even though my tranny was slipping.

either way, thats in the 1/8th mile and would equate to around a half a second in the 1/4.

i cant say as much for the DHP but i'd bet money it was comparable, dont trust all these "butt dyno's" go out and do a little research for yourself. every little bit helps, and remember, the pcm is tuned for exhaust and intake, so if you dont have those, you wont see as much/any gains.
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:56 AM   #49
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
this just keeps getting better by the day.

I guess I better run out and get one so I can now have 1050 HP to the wheels

:gay:

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote